Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

business or residental address?

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
let's say i was ordering something in particular from a supplier and they say "cannot be shipped to individuals or residential addresses"...but i am registered with them as a business and i don't really see how they could tell the difference between...

"11 assfoot lane" as a residential address and "11 assfoot lane" as a business address...i really just think it's a scare tactic...the way i see it you could have a business that is part of your house, or whatever...

...i should also add since this is all being done online i've been able to get all the way to the confirm order screen after filling out the billing information meaning it WILL be shipped...that isn't a problem...i'm just concerned about this "no individual or residential address" warning...btw what i'm ordering is NOT illegal where I live, and NOT listed...

...i'm curious to see if anyone else out there has ran into similier circumstances...???

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
I've never run into this myself, but I'd say it's mostly to cover their asses. If they ship a full gram of LSD to a business for example, they can always claim that they thought the business was a lab who was allowed to have it. That's a lot harder to claim if it was sent to a residential address.

If it's nothing illegal, and you're still really concerned about it, just add "Suite A" to the end of your address. That makes it sound like the it's some kind of business complex, but the delivery person should still just deliver it to your front door.

If anyone has more experience with this, let us know. As I said, I've never run into this personally.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Where i live if you want to buy some / certain chemicals from a chemical dealer you have to be registered as a buisness .

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
Where i live if you want to buy some / certain chemicals from a chemical dealer you have to be registered as a buisness .

What do you mean by "registered"? Is there a governmental process to go through, or can you just tell the people selling you the items that you're a business?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You have to be registered as a buisness , its the paper work for being self employed and registered at the tax office .