Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bufo alvarius in Europe

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Well that means greater pleasures not from me are coming, self-realisation is of utmost importance.

I didn't make fun of anything, nor ridiculised your picture, you said it wasn't you anyways.

Anyways I don't even get how my post would ridiculise your nickname... it's all very glorious of a saying ?! :confused:

Small penis symbol for virility... well actually if you have a small penis, it dosen't drain all the blood from your head and eat the nutriments it would otherwise have, so it might make you more mentally "viril"...

But why would it be too far ? I don't know you, I can't possibly get into your pants... it's just humor !

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
you'll just never get it

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You can bet on that... as I said many times, I'd rather die than live to witness me getting it and the possible repercussions.

But you're still being mystical about it... I would clarify what you mean for others if I were you, it's usually not a good idea to stick to me.

you're achil-less ?

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
i'm tired arguing with you, we're just totaly tuned on different wave-lengths

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
We're more alike than you think, perhaps you should remember than serpant souls hold matter, angel souls weave DNA and hairy-dragon souls should lead your boat.

Not the other way around !

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
We're more alike than you think
I really doubt that. It's a pitty to waste my 100th post to this

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I won't let you have the last word...

It was an april morning when they told us we should go
As I turn to you, you smiled at me
How could we say no?

With all the fun to have, to live the dreams we always had
Oh, the songs to sing, when we at last return again

Sending off a glancing kiss, to those who claim they know
Below the streets that steam and hiss,
The devils in his hole

Oh to sail away, to sandy lands and other days
Oh to touch the dream, hides inside and never seen.

Into the sun the south the north, at last the birds have flown
The shackles of commitment fell, in pieces on the ground

Oh to ride the wind, to tread the air above the din
Oh to laugh aloud, dancing as we fought the crowd

To seek the man whose pointing hand, the giant step unfolds
With guidance from the curving path, that churns up into stone

If one bell should ring, in celebration for a king
So fast the heart should beat, as proud the head with heavy feet.

Days went by when you and i, bathed in eternal summers glow
As far away and distant, our mutual child did grow

Oh the sweet refrain, soothes the soul and calms the pain
Oh albion remains, sleeping now to rise again

Wandering & wandering, what place to rest the search
The mighty arms of atlas, hold the heavens from the earth

The mighty arms of atlas, hold the heavens from the earth
From the earth...

I know the way, know the way, know the way, know the way (x2)

Oh the mighty arms of atlas, hold the heavens from the earth.

- Led Zeppelin ; Achilles last stand !

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Guy your a killer absolutly intergalactic . If they ever catch you and put you in the rubber room please take a laptop with you so you can continue to amuse us .

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
If they ever catch you and put you in the rubber room

I hope they won't. He can cure AIDS.

BTW, can anyone fill me in on the quantities of 5-MeO-DMT produced by the toad? And one just scraps it and proceed to smoke? I actually read about this before but now it does seem quite an interesting alternative\approach and if someone can comfort my lazyness to go search it would be nice :lol:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I just stumbled out of the woods so I don't have a lot of time; I left a fire burning. I didn't read all of this thread.

I got my toad from BBB for $180, not 18. It came with a few parts missing. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BBB!

There's no need to squeeze, lick or frighten the poor creature. After about a month there will be enough residue on the inside of the tank to scrape off enough for two good space rides. I've still never tried it but my lab assistant says he can't tell the difference between nn-DMT and 5-meo. I prefer to just watch him do his little froggy things.

His name is Shekky.

Pheromone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Oct 2008
BBB are a reliable source & very easy to deal with. They give you tracking #'s where, I'd see every stop they've made on their journey to the doorstep. They wrap them in a damp BBB Tye-dyed T-Shirt & I paid more to have 'em shipped overnight. They looked well fed & not harvested. Thank God! ...And guess what? The female's pregnant & it's huge. I'll be a daddy of up to 8,000. No I will not flush them down the toilet. No I will not perform a release, & No I will not kill them. What's that leave?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You aint got much choice . They will bread like flys and you will soon have zillions . Have you found out where they can survive and if they have a chance in the wild where you are ?

ProDrogueMaster

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2016
I explain the technic to extract 5-MEO-DMT once for good because i read incredible stuff and they all all wrong, bufo alvarius does not only produce 5-MEO-DMT but also a venom that make your muscle stop working including your heart and you may die so lick it seem insane to me you would die straight. This toad does product chemicals in case she get attack by any bigger animal that would try eat her, to make it stop bite and kill it. So to extract 5-MEO-DMT there is a simple method, you take a pyrex glass or any type or glass but pyrex is better for collecting the product at the end. you take your toad under her stomach and put the back of it making it slide on the pyrex, this action will definitely stress the toad to his maximum and he will start producing a pinkie liquid from his back that gonna stay on the pyrex. You rub the frog on all the pyrex plate until its all covered by this glue sticky pink/green substance. Once you done that you can leave your toad alone with some insect to thanks her. Let the pyrex plate dry and pink crystal gonna appear. Then with a knife or whatever tool you use (like the one to take out old paint from walls) and take out the crystal from the glass. You need to wait its completely dry and crystal to smoke as only 5-MEO-DMT remains from that process and rest of venom will become inactive to air contact. And its not harmfull for the toad but you make it produce chemicals so it make it spend energy and water dont forget to feed the toad right away. Im not quiet sure if its 4h or 24h you have to wait to do the process again but its pretty short and the toad produce a big amount of 5-MEO-DMT so you can collect a lot from this technic. But remember, dont lick the toad, use gloves wile you doing it and go safe with 5-MEO-DMT wich will be pure and 3 time more potent than DMT so use with caution (and sorry for my poor english i try my best :))