Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Brownies :D

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
So tonight my cousin is picking me up (in about ten minutes) and we're going to make some brownies with half an oz
its going to be split between 3 people so im sure its enough weed to get us pretty blitzed :rolleyes:

this is my first time making any edibles, and i've only had space cakes once
should be fun, i'll let you guys know how my brownies turned out :lol:
hope i dont fuck it up and waste all this weed tho lol, i've read many recipes, im just using store bought brownie mixture and using cannabutter

g2g wishmeluck

MichaelVipperman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Août 2011
I don't know how strong your pot is, but half an ounce for three people sounds like a hell of a lot (with the pot I'm used to, I wouldn't go over 1 gram/person... you're talking about 4.6 grams/person)!

Be aware that people used to taking cannabis in another way often get way higher than they expected the first time they ever:

1) Use a vapouriser
2) Hit a bong
3) Eat pot baked goods

Since you're looking to get pretty blitzed, hey, power to you. But don't come crying to us when you get more blitzed than you were bargaining for. :p

If you feel like testing the waters a little, why not eat what you think might be a reasonable dose and then wait to see what that does before eating more? People's come-up on baked goods can vary a lot, but an hour and a half should be ample.

Also, large doses of oral pot can last an extremely long time, so I hope you've budgeted a couple days for this experiment.

Have fun!

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
To add to that, the body high is much more pronounced, and may even result in a bit of an upset stomach. And yeah, be careful on the come-up, you may have the urge to redose an hour in, but it takes a while.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Get ready for some extreme introspection the moment you stop talking / watching a movie.

At least from my experience.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Was awesome
didnt use a whole half, was closer to a third
ground it into a powder and melted it into 200g of butter
slowly lightly cooked it for about an hour, chucked it in the fridge for a few mins to let it re-form into butter and wah-lah!

took awhile to come on, about 45 mins or so but man it was strong :D definitely be doing that again, maybe next time i have a trip i'll give em a shot...

there was alot of talking, just general chit chat, i think it put me and my cousin into the right mood to just talk in depth about things we dont normally talk much about
all in all it was a fun experience, smoked a few joints on top of it, played a silly game of darts outback

ijc you're right there was some more than normal amount of introspection, i just felt like there was the right amount of introspection in ratio with how high i was, lol

i took LSD last weekend and i must say im not sure if it was the recent memory of that or the potency of the brownies but i had some of the 'wavy motion' kinda like a mirage that you got on acid, totally enjoyable though, nothing to throw me off

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
man straight up I've been having wavy motion the past 4 weeks while sober. Getting to the point where it is distracting :shock:

Its not a bother, but I start to giggle when I realize how I must look to other people... hehe :shock:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
yeah, i've had it before with sleep deprivation as well, actually a couple of months ago i hadnt slept for almost 48 hours and was going to meditate briefly just to try and calm my mind a bit from going everywhere at once, i but on "holographic entrypoint" by bjork which is actually not bjork but some japanese guy chanting obscurely
anyway, whilst listening to this and slowly relaxing i was staring at my pillow which was going mad like the top layer of the fabric was an ocean
all without any drugs, not even weed that night

excuse me while i go light a spliff 8)

:lol:

R

Riley103

Invité
Crimzen a dit:
Was awesome
didnt use a whole half, was closer to a third
ground it into a powder and melted it into 200g of butter
slowly lightly cooked it for about an hour, chucked it in the fridge for a few mins to let it re-form into butter and wah-lah!

took awhile to come on, about 45 mins or so but man it was strong :D definitely be doing that again, maybe next time i have a trip i'll give em a shot...

there was alot of talking, just general chit chat, i think it put me and my cousin into the right mood to just talk in depth about things we dont normally talk much about
all in all it was a fun experience, smoked a few joints on top of it, played a silly game of darts outback

ijc you're right there was some more than normal amount of introspection, i just felt like there was the right amount of introspection in ratio with how high i was, lol

i took LSD last weekend and i must say im not sure if it was the recent memory of that or the potency of the brownies but i had some of the 'wavy motion' kinda like a mirage that you got on acid, totally enjoyable though, nothing to throw me off

I also think so.