Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Broken Faith

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
So I've been ghosting the forum for a while now, and figured I'd start a conversation. Here's what I'm thinking, considering the primitive drug laws we have around most of the world, I'm sure most of us have had at least some run-ins with the law.

That being said, I'm wondering how that makes you feel, if they've ever succeeded in making you question your faith, or if it only reinforces?

My Experience: Every time I've run into the law, it's pissed me off. One time I did question my use, but only identified that my mistake was becoming too comfortable with my environment. It shouldn't come off as a surprise that I think that the laws make me feel that people who are in-charge are often the worst possible.

What about you guys, any points or positions about prior run-ins?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The law has never made me question anything but the law.

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
So I've been ghosting the forum for a while now, and figured I'd start a conversation. Here's what I'm thinking, considering the primitive drug laws we have around most of the world, I'm sure most of us have had at least some run-ins with the law
Run ins with the law? nope never.

That being said, I'm wondering how that makes you feel,
I feel mostly frustrated and annoyed, thinking about "modern" legislation, but that applies to many areas.

if they've ever succeeded in making you question your faith, or if it only reinforces?
Faith, what faith? I'm not religious.

What about you guys, any points or positions about prior run-ins?
I see no reason to have any run-ins. I look like an upstanding member of the community and I play the part. :weedman:

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
^^^^ Man, that's what I hope to pull off. Hard to do.

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

The law created me, and many others in the game. I wouldn't be doing any of this if it weren't for them being so oppressive and heavy-handed.

doticeman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mar 2010
As far as faith being broken goes, the law certainly has not ever made me question my beliefs. The law-enforcers have instead become more of an enemy per say. When confronted by them I try my utmost to be polite and courteous but they seem to always think I am up to no good just because of age and dress code. It is terrible that this is the case but I guess it is just the way they are. Also when I am on a hard trip or whatever they do nothing but agitate me and the fact that I feel a need to keep an eye out for them all the time just puts a lot of pressure on my current activities!!

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
spice a dit:
The law created me, and many others in the game.

Good way to put it. Do you think, then, if the case was simple, and we had the "do whatever you want approach", your use would have meant the same to you, or less because it would be less of a struggle to overcome?

doticeman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mar 2010
I think that it would take the element of 'getting wrecked' out of it and it could be pushed into a much more spiritual much less taboo-like experience