Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Brewmaster smokes nn-DMT for the first time

G

Invité
Ok, now I'm stuck in England for the next few months, but as soon as I come back I'll definately try this... I must even still have some petroleum ether...

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Lye etches through glass; it's best to use plastic milk jugs with a #2 HDPE number on the bottom. That's the number inside the recyclables triangle.

There's been a lot of horror stories of people going to lift up their glass wine jugs and the bottom will just fall out. In most cases, this isn't going to happen in a day or so but you don't want to leave a highly bassified solution in any type of glass container for more than a few days.

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
So, plastic for everything is your suggestion (with the right recycle code)?

(just to clarify...I'm a little dense.)

This would be good. I like wine sometimes, but, I have a bunch of plastic water bottles already with #2s on them.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yes. #2 plastics are the only thing to use with highly basified solutions.

Someone told me that the 5 gallon, distilled water jugs from the grocery store were a good thing to use. I went out and spent the money for one and went aheard with my mescaline extraction. Two days later, the jug had a big crack down the side and I realized that the plastic had become extremely brittle.

Fortunately, I was able to transfer all the gunk to a new container before it leaked all over the floor. I looked at the bottom and there was a #7 in the HDPE triangle.

Always check. And always use #2 HDPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Milk jugs and Sunny Delight bottles offer a nice tapered shape to work with.