Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Breathing

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I have the feeling, and someone told me that, as the mind is the queen of the senses so is breathing the queen of the mind.

Opening the chest, the bringuing for example brought by a body consiousness, an leting all the sacred heart of the Christ air in you and feeding you. That sponge valley, covered in plasm like cilia, is it two lungs because it's diatomic?

is the most attempt attempt I've partaken in.

I feel weird.

I hereby declare my favorite food: oxygen.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I am thinking of becoming a breatharian :lol: :wink:
Living on air and light energy.
would it be possible???

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
magickmumu a dit:
would it be possible???

Yes! you can live on nothing but air and light energy!

then you die

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
just like normal lol
u live then u die
tho it may speed up the process...

I'm addicted to air, its really bad man i cant go more than a minute without it!
i've tried getting off it in the pool before but its a really strong physical addiction and the harder i try the harder it becomes
maybe i can ween myself off it by taking smaller breaths?

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Mr.Smith a dit:
magickmumu a dit:
would it be possible???
Yes! you can live on nothing but air and light energy!
then you die

LOL, reminds me of a Polish(?) saying that Skoeip introduced me to:
"Every mushroom is edible, but some only once"

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I read this book called Plant Spirt Healing. In in she goes into detail how humans need plants and trees, and how they need us. They take in our carbon dioxide and emit oxygen for us to take it. It is a beautiful thing! Every time I go outside I can feel the interconnectedness between me and nature and we are dependent on each other. While under the influence of mushrooms, this interconnectedness can be felt much. Almost brings tears to my eyes.

peace & love

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Lol, yeah...

Gaia Hypothesis : wiki it.
Hi.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Air is very bad for you , its one of the bigest causes of ageing and death . Farting in bed and in closed rooms works wonders .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
When you're there... inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth and detect the added micro amounts of moisture on your lips, taken out of the air. Inhale through your mouth, exhale through your mouth and notice how this contributes to dehydration.

Wash your hands, close your eyes, touch your cheeks, feel how the dampness remains clearly on your cheeks.

Let's live this kind of life.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Unlock your abs, specially the lower ones and breathe to your pelvis leaving the upper lungs for the last and least. Diafragm leads the flux as you feel the body heat lowering. Heart follows as it is not activated from the pressure of persistent inflated upper lungs.

I can spare my deodorant use from most of my days.

G

Invité
Both my children had their tonsils and adenoids removed. It took about 5 days to recover (sore throat). It was well worth it, no more snoring, tonsillitis and less colds. We would have done the procedure much sooner had we known what difference it would make.