Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bravo Closed??

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Got some bad news, another RC named bravo is gone bust :cry:
This is again very sad..

G

Invité
since 2004, many rc vendors have closed, and there's no way i can belive that the orders are not traced!
i never did any rc's (at least i never wanted to buy any of it, but you know how sometimes people sell them under fake names in the street), and with the "watchers" closing the circle around them, i don't want to have anything to do with it.
but i admit i am curious. why should one try rc's ? isn't there in the wild more than enough substances ? i have read many reports of this substances, but they don't attract me at all. from what i know, they may cause any kind of disease, from cancer to dna mutations, since they are not fully researched in terms of human consumption. or is this anti-drug propaganda ?
anyway, i feel like the "free internet" world is coming to an end. back in 1997 or 1999 (if you were internauts at that time) the internet was a very different e-world. i could have ordered rc's then, and i once reached a link to a chinese chemist that made lsd on order (but only in large amounts - more than 30g, i think). and i never ordered any of it. too bad i only discovered smartshops in 2001 or 2002.

Khan_Abys

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2005
Rc's will always be availeble on the internet as long as they dont get to public.
Bravo was easely found using google or any other search engine and there are alot more vendors selling rc's or any other drug and there always will be :)

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Its a shame bravo closed as i had been using them for a while, if anyone can recomend anyone as reliable as them please pm me...

Mikeypopps

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2007
I cried when they were gone, well to tell you the truth they're still there just not selling any thing worth while any more I even asked them about a private order and they wouldn't. Then I found another, MHD, and he went down before I could order... Whats this world coming to. I used to by everything in bulk from LTK, and I mean bulk like 30 grams at a time for cheap. I hate people who cant use responsibly getting the big guys closed down. But ditto on the vendor thing I hate to be that guy asking for a hook up but I'm reaching the point where I dont have time to go from message board to board looking for one person with good connect. So If you have some faith in me hook me up with a good vendor please, PM PM. Oh yea we all know about undrug right check it out its a good consumer report site for "us"

nagglef0rd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
i get my rc's from the DEA

kinda cheap, cheaper than bravo its quality

if i need to edit say something

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
i get my rc's from [snipped]

kinda cheap, cheaper than bravo its quality

if i need to edit say something

OK, forum locals have had the whole morning to copy paste that adress into a textfile (including me :) ).. so that's cool.

Now, before google caches it, would you mind removing that info please ?

PM's are better for this sort of things I think..