Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BLUE PRINT

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
Human immunodeficiency virus is treated by means of Antiretroviral drug/therapy or HARRT.
Antiretroviral (ARV) drugs are broadly classified by the phase of the retrovirus life-cycle that the drug inhibits.

Nucleoside and nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI)
Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTI)
Protease inhibitors
Integrase inhibitors
Entry inhibitors
Maturation inhibitors
AV-HALTs
Broad spectrum inhibitors

[youtube]HNP1EAYLhOs[/youtube]

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
trip clutch system. I called it first 22/8/2010

The reason I have used the two stroke engine.
4 cycles in two strokes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-stroke_engine

HOWEVER most designs used total-loss lubrication, with the oil being burnt in the combustion chamber, causing "blue smoke" and other types of exhaust pollution. This is the major reason for two-stroke engines being replaced with four-stroke engines in most applications.

Piston and block need to corporate and facilitate design by using ball bearings and a possible hydraulic fluid for cooling.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
try and figure out a good weight/power ratio for an electric truck :)

If you have a flat bed truck with 3D solar cells and reflectors in the back seat, you will gain alot of power. That still leaves the entire rest of the truck hood & top. Overlay the 3d cells in back with a impact resistant and clear polymer.

Aero dynamic truck. It will need alot less cooling than a conventional gas-burner.

Leaving the truck out during the day at work would charge well over 50% of the battery. A truck has enough space in below the bedding to hold plenty of lithium ion batteries, but will increase weight. Potential distances for a decently sized truck would certainly approach 120+ miles with up-to-date technology.

Cost: 70,000 :(

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You need to explain, my ability to jump conclusions is not as grand as yours. You are open, I am more closed, explain what you mean.