Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Blotter Art

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Blotter Art: The Institute of Illegal Images

Interview by Rak Razam

Mark McCloud is the Doctor Strange of the art world. Most days he can be found pottering about in his Sanctum Sanctorium, up on the top floor of his old Victorian house in the Mission district of San Francisco, a curio sanctuary deposit of times past. Hundreds of antiques and countercultural books, dozens and dozens of old Victorian apocatherary bottles of every shape and size, Robert Williams hot rod art, toolboxes, surgical instruments, a neon red finger sign, LSD blotter art and a million other things besides clutter the space, and in the office next to the bedroom is a huge Sätty 1960s graffiti artist print with an All-Seeing Eye of Agamotto peering out.

markintro.jpg

The downstairs lounge of McCloud’s San Francisco home is a private art gallery dedicated to what could be called America’s most “illuminating

Spaceking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Oct 2009
New to forum,just saw your topic about blotter art.I was at a festival this summer in Oregon,USA that was held on land having something to do with Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters.I walked around a bend,and there it was,The Merry Pranksters magic bus from late 60's-early 70's.And they were selling blotter art.I got the Electric Kool-Aid one.(I felt like I had steped back in time) Spaceking