Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BIG ACCESSORY FOR MUSHROOM GROWING

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
thanks for the resources, Goran

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
magickpencil a dit:
thanks for the resources, Goran

Always, anywhere, identifiably. U can ask me everything! And U will receive my answer. Psydelics are fragile egg shell minds. U only need to find the way how to sit in it without breaking the shell.

PM me or post new topic if you like to know more and clearer then you know nowadays.

PEACE
LOVE
LIGHT
BLESS

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for the realy good books Goran . I hope that everyone reads them . They can teach everyone something no matter what his level of mushroom knowledge is .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
GOD a dit:
Thanks for the realy good books Goran . I hope that everyone reads them . They can teach everyone something no matter what his level of mushroom knowledge is .

THANX MAN! I ONLY SNIFF THEM. ONLY COUPLE OF PAGES I REED! BUT NAMES OF BOOKS INTRIGUED ME! PICT, TOPIC EXPLANATIONS, WHAT THOSE BOOKS REPRESENTS! IS THIS LUCK? OR GOOD NOSE WITH INTUITION?
GLAD THAT SOMEONE LIKES THOSE BOOKS. I WOULD LIKE TO READ THEM FROM COVER TO COVER. BUT MY JOB SUCKS TO MUCH TIME FROM ME AND WHAT IS REST I SPEND ON READING SOMETHING FROM 100 BOOKS AND REPLAYING TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS AND DILEMMAS.

U REALLY LIKE THOSE BOOKS??? GOD? I KNOW THAT U ARE NOT SO LIGHTLY SOUL, HARDLY TAKE "BLIND" ADVICES FROM ANYONE AND THIS WAS ONLY RECOMMENDATION. I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR U! U LIKE THOSE BOOKS!

LISTEN MY FRIENDLY MEMBERS OF THIS BROTHERHOOD. IF GOD WANT TO READ THIS BOOKS AND WRITE FABULOUS WORDS BOUT THEM, THAT MEANS U NEED TO READ THEM! GOD IS OLD SOUL, OLD FOX. KNOWS RIGHT AND VALUABLE STUFF! SO MY AND HIS RECOMMENDATION IS TO READ THOSE BOOKS. I AM GOING TO! WILL FIND SOME TIME.
ALSO AS I SEEN, THOSE BOOKS ARE PERFECT FOR FUNGI&SHROOMS GROWER, SEARCHER, LOOKER (IN FOREST AND MEADOWS), ASSASSIN :lol:.

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE MY FRIENDS. LOVE 8)

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Thanks for sharing Goran! :thumbsup:

tryptonaut

Inscrit