Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best Strain?

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
What's the best strain you have ever tried?

I would have to say for flavor for me it's a toss up between Californian Orange, BubbleGum, and Lemon Haze.

For effect, I would have to say BC Bud, followed by Purple Haze and White Widow...

What about you guys? Favorite strains?

ReductionDesJoints

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Nov 2012
Neville's haze, tasty, good smoking, good looking. And smells like honey.
The high is progressive and long lasting, a very smooth psychedelic experience ^^
Just need about 5 month of flowering..

Pakistanese and afghan kush, from world of seeds, yeah the indica can be pretty heavy too :D
Made me sweat, getting real high and real stoned, both at the same time, i was in fire... I was nuts ^^
The bud looks like sand :D Heavy smell just like "praline" ^^. Less productive than neville's haze but the harverst comes sooner ^^

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
ReductionDesJoints a dit:
Neville's haze, tasty, good smoking, good looking. And smells like honey.
The high is progressive and long lasting, a very smooth psychedelic experience ^^
Just need about 5 month of flowering..

Pakistanese and afghan kush, from world of seeds, yeah the indica can be pretty heavy too :D
Made me sweat, getting real high and real stoned, both at the same time, i was in fire... I was nuts ^^
The bud looks like sand :D Heavy smell just like "praline" ^^. Less productive than neville's haze but the harverst comes sooner ^^

Never had Neville's Haze, going to have to see if I can pick up some seeds.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find any "GOOD" cannabis strains around here, most of what they import from "Asia" is some strain I haven't heard of, and it's just nasty as hell, and tends to give headaches more than anything else... I mean it gets the job done, but I would hardly call it a good experience. It's cheap though, I guess that is what counts....

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
either Amnesia for a mental experience when you have nothing to do, blue cheese i find is nice if you want to go for a walk and cherry haze is a lovely sociable smoke. Never heard of Neville's Haze either. :D

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Blue Cheese is good for walking? LOL... what kind of walk do you go on with Blue Cheese? Do you go walking around the city, or in a park, or maybe in a woods when you do that?

I find being stoned and walking through a forest or park is best, getting stoned and walking around the city is just really depressing sometimes...

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
long walks mainly near canals or like you say wooded areas. streets are quite nice every now and again to socialize for a short while but mainly quiet natural areas. sativa strains are great for walking i find but indicas are great for afterwards when you get in. maybe slow cook a hashish pie (great with beef/steak) for when you get home hungry. :)

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
anarchospirit a dit:
long walks mainly near canals or like you say wooded areas. streets are quite nice every now and again to socialize for a short while but mainly quiet natural areas. sativa strains are great for walking i find but indicas are great for afterwards when you get in. maybe slow cook a hashish pie (great with beef/steak) for when you get home hungry. :)

Very true... Indica strains definitely are NOT made for walking :D... I remember smoking one on a long hike, it was a 6 hour one, so we were three hours from the camp and we stopped and smoked one.. What a LOOOOONG hike back lol... And when we finally did get back, nobody was in the mood to be baking anything LOL....

However, a good hash brownie before setting out in the woods, nice sunny day, as the leaves are turning colors, great experience there...

cokeandweed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
Blue cheese or lemon haze for me. bubblegums good aswell funky taste to it, never tried purple haze or Californian orange.

lee1escape

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
chocolope for taste and high and only 9 weeks flower for sativa is great .

Uk cheese for night time .:)

RickyBoy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juin 2013
Jean-Guy was the best weed I ever smoked. Very psychedelic. When I smoked some with no tolerance, I was seeing lots of colors with eyes closed and textures waved, very similar to 25c OEV's. I also had a psychedelic mindstate.

Interdimensional Creature

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Can't decide so I will name some favorites :)

-Bubblegum Kush
-Shiva x Skunk
-Northern Lights
-White Widow
-Buddha
-AK47
-Mango Kush
-Green Crack

I dance from sativa day and indica night. Hybrids on occasion :p

Freeborn Björn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2013
Man, it would be great to have a choice. I have to settle for whatever can get my hands on atm.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
its hard to say because i barley remember what kinds i have had in the past but not too long ago i had some jack herer which was really nice ohh and pineapple haze, that tasted real nice. had all the one's that are about just now like cheese and alot of og kush about near me too

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Blue cheese or lemon kush had batches of these where there is so much crystals the buds are literally rock solid, best shit ever.

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
northern light :)

Pretzel Logic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
I remember getting some really strong weed this summer in my country we call that strain Domačica.

I have no idea how you translate this word in english.

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
we have about three choices, no fancy names like capt.amsterdamn country hillbilly super kush............ just choice one (Mexican brown weed), a 7 on the 1-10 scale! great stuff when your about broke, its called swag or reggies, short term for regular weed, choice two-( mids, mid grade weed , less stems, less seeds, ) costs a little more but yes its better a big- 8 and finally choice three- (dro) killer, the usa kind of weed that you hope is medical, most likely not, but its green, pungent and real good body high..............a big 10 on my 1-10 scale, you could buy a bag of groceries but yeah, I would rather have the dro! forget food ........give me dro! So yes I also name weed for fun, todays weed name is,( Grandpas- happy strawberry- super gro-dro!) feel free to use it if you like, people will love that name! lol!