Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best quotes

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
"Statistics show that taking LSD is no more dangerous than signing up for a four year course at Harvard College" - Timothy Leary

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
"How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" :twisted:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
"We know that this resident spirit is a chemical substance. I have often told my students that I have never been invited at the theological school at Harvard to lecture. I am a scientist. If I am, I can go and draw the formula of these spirits, and that is more than any theologian can do with his gods." - Richard Schultes

:D

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
To alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems!
Homer Simpson

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Dorothy Parker, Tom Waits

If there's one thing you can say about mankind, there's nothing kind about man.
Tom Waits

I don't have a drinking problem ‘cept when I can't get a drink.
Tom Waits

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Honk if you think you're Jesus! - Bumpersticker suggested by Tim Leary.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
"He said that if they dug his father's body up, it would be gone. They planted a seed over his grave. The seed became a tree. Moses said his father became a part of that tree. He grew into the wood, into the bloom. And when a sparrow ate the tree's fruit, his father flew with the birds. He said... death was his father's road to awe."
Izzi Creo (Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain)

"In other news, today a young man on acid realized all matter is really energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream in which which we are all the imagination of ourselves"
Bill Hicks

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night"
Edgar Allan Poe

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
Carl Jung

"We did it all WE DID IT ALL! We do whatever we get our hands on. Back in the 70's we did fucking hand fulls of. Mushrooms, pills, ludes, coke, whatever it was we just fucking swallowed it OK? That's what we did!"
Denis Leary

"I would like a drug that makes my penis small, makes my heart explode and sucks all my money out of the bank, is that possible please?!"
Denis Leary on coke
"

Absolutely LOVE George's change quote!!! :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

"What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can hear, what you can smell, taste and feel then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind."

"Welcome to the real world."

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. When you're inside, you look around, and what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we're trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?"

~ Morpheus

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
still forgot...
"I like your Christ, but I do not like your christians. They are so unlike your Christ"
Mahatma Gandhi

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
"There's something therapeutic about nudity. Clothing is one of the external things about a character. Take away the Gucci or Levi's and we're all the same." - Kevin Bacon

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
^^^^^ so often true.

but uhm, I really like this one

"one must never consent to crawl, when one feels the impulse to soar"

and

"there is no begining, there is no end, there is only the infinite passion of life"

both are anonymous to my knowledge

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
"They who would give up essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin

"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence Mckenna

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Alan Watts:

“Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an outside, and although they are different, they go together."

-“We could say that meditation doesn't have a reason or doesn't have a purpose. In this respect it's unlike almost all other things we do except perhaps making music and dancing. When we make music we don't do it in order to reach a certain point, such as the end of the composition. If that were the purpose of music then obviously the fastest players would be the best. Also, when we are dancing we are not aiming to arrive at a particular place on the floor as in a journey. When we dance, the journey itself is the point, as when we play music the playing itself is the point. And exactly the same thing is true in meditation. Meditation is the discovery that the point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power."

P.J. O'Rourke

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
The Evil's of the DEA are in trying to control other's, the only so called "evil" psychonauts are faulted for is controlling themselves. - Joshua Jones (me)

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. We are the ones we have been waiting for."

According to evolver.net, is from the Hopi "elders". Taken out of context as it is, it hears beauty.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Reality is that which, when you stop believing, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell

You will do me justice to remember that I have always supported that Right of Man to his own opinion, however different that opinion be from mine. He who denies to another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. - Thomas Paine

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Psilocin; It puts the fun in funghi!