Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best out of MDMA?

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
Hi all!

I would like to know what you guys do to get the best out of your mdma. I'm talking about everything here: company, music, combos with other drugs, places, ... where do you think md comes to his right the most?

Another question: does eating bananas, chocolate, .. really help against the "crash" following the mdma? And maybe do you have some other advice for this?

Greets,

Spidi.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
banana and chocolate contain tryptophan a precursor to serotonin. So it may help to stock up your serotonin after your depletion created by the drug.
But it's easier to get tryptophan pills or 5-htp pills.
Though I don't really know if it works or not as I never took mdma. But I think it should work a bit...

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Company: My closest friends
Music: Techno or Oldschool
Place: Outdoor Festival!
Combination: GHB, damn sick euphoria. :D

I ate some chocolate afterwards and it helped a bit, tryptophan, GHB, or 'after E' in the smart shop before sleeping, multivitamines such as isotone, and fruitdrinks, vegatables en protein.

Have Monday and Tuesday off when taking it on Saturday night.

K

kone

Invité
Man! this is making me hungry for some MDMA! It's been too long! :lol:

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
MDMA never gives me a crash to speak off. A vitamine pill before and after, some 5-htp before going to bed after MDMA and one the day after.

Seems to work.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
From pure mdma I never had a real crash either...

Just make sure you had some rest, a good meal & lot's of happy vibes before you start !

My favourite is a nice, small (illegal) techno or tekno party, or an outdoor festival, combined with a little bit of acid.

Most mdma I took at festivals or an outdoor danceparty

Tetris

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2006
at a party is indeed very nice, but also with a couple of close friends,
just create a relax enviroment with pillows and matrasses or so and chill the fuck out!
relax music on and just talk and talk and chill and.. you get the point ;- )

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
company: Friends offcourse :wink:
music: Frenchcore (Hardcore) or Electro
combos with other drugs: Love to smoke a phat joint of class A weed at the peak! Whooooooshhh! :shock: :rolleyes: (I'd also like to try it with LSD)
places: At a techno/hardcore party or somewhere outdoors when the sun is shining (don't get overheated!)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Oo, indeed a nice joint, but that goes without saying

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I would say not to smoke a joint.

Makes your head scrambled like a goldfish, it flattens the love feeling and if you smoke too much, it will leave you paranoid and confused when yer coming down.

T

tydeez07

Invité
if you smoke a lot of marijuana, like a couple times a day, i think that you know and are used to the feelings of the thc high, so i think if you are taking x it is essential to smoke like 20 mins after ingestion of your pill so you have your thc high which is like your norm if you smoke a lot and i believe this makes the x high more noticable and pronounced; therefore green is essential for a great experience, plus why not they synergize greatly...

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Yer, I hear that. Cannabis all the way if your a regular smoker (the effect the action of smoking has on your serotonin receptors, for long term, chronic or habitual smokers, increases the intensity), but if you get paranoid sensations or dysphoria whilst your high with marijuana (this is usually psychological and not a defined trait of THC) I wouldn’t say it’s essential.
The sensation of smoking a cone while in the peak of an ecstasy experience can almost be as good as doing it on mushrooms. That loss of gravity and massive euphoria for what seems like forever when you do it, but tapers off pretty fast.

Company? Only your best friends and lovers.
No one who you will likely receive bad vibes from or will likely influence the experience in a negative or constrictive way. Although some people just love everyone and everything on MDMA; for experienced users, it’s still nice to be around the ones you love and respect the most. This eliminates the chance for unwanted intimacy with those who are most likely not someone you would usually want to communicate with or even be around. Not that this happens once one is experienced with ecstasy, but its all subjective people.

Well hippyfliping and candy flipping would be the best combo’s, besides that of the regular smoker (THC), to my mind. Only having attempted a hippyflip myself, I can say that this combo is awesome and synergistic, truly amazing. I can only imagine that it would be the same for acid, although one must have experience with all substances involved before they just go diving into something they will most likely find difficult to understand.

Music wise, I would suggest anything that you love! For me its psytrance, psyambient, hard house and trance. But anything good floats my boat when I’m up somewhere in the clouds. Although I would say avoid metal and hip hop unless you absolutely love those genres.

As for location; defiantly at either a party of some description, out on the town or even just a gathering of your closest friends at your house. It all depends on your agenda I guess, although you fell like doing a thousand things at once when you’re on ecstasy and it’s hard to make a decision. Just try to plan your night ahead of time, and see where it goes once your mind is somewhere else and your body can’t stop moving :)

Peace.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Well I have been a regular marijuana smoker for the past two years (I quit smoking a week ago), and I must say for me it is essential to smoke some cannabis to completely feel the MDMA. In my point of view, taking ecstasy without smoking is wasting a pill. But this is me... could be different for other people. I also tried hippyflipping and must say it is very very intense, not for beginners, and anyone who wants to try it should have some experience with both substances individually beforehand.

In fact, when I'm taking any drug, I always find that smoking cannabis makes to effect better. Except with alcohol, I can smoke as much as I want and don't feel it oO