Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Before the Big Bang

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes .

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
if it affects you or can affect you doesn't it still exist?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
A vacuum is the absence of matter - not necessarily energy.

A vacuum without energy however is nothing, we just label it a vacuum like we label things "nothing" it's arbitrary and incomprehensible.

The big bang is nothing special, as you will learn.

Nothing is 'special'.

What I'm saying is - over the entire life time of... time, the big bang has no peculiarities that would exhibit anything interesting, were you to look at the entire spectrum of existance of matter and energy.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
A slightly smaller bang. Maybe it was a boom, I don't know. 8)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hopefully when it ends someone flushes and opens a window .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
:lol:

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
What was before the Big Bang?
Timelessness. So this question doesn't exist. Time came into existence with the big bang, so what ever existed before was outside of time. It is confusing!

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Absolute nothing doesnt exist . The fact that we exist proves that . The nothing that exists is the absence of something . We have to acept that there was always something , that everything exists because it must . By that i mean within and outside of the universe we know .

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
m theory postulates the big bang is not at all the beginning of everything..

imagine a string vibrating. Now put thousands of strings next to each other, becoming one whole object vibrating (a membrane). So this is, according to this theory, what our universe is made of, a membrane vibrating across hyperspace

So the interesting thing is that there may be thousands, infinte number of other membranes in this hyperspace, and the big bang can be mathematically explained in this model by visualizing the scenario of two membranes colliding with each other.

So universes must be created and destroyed all the time... the scale is so fantastic and awe inspiring :)

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Maybe before the Big Bang, there was a universe of an unknown particle, which all gathered into a single, highly dense space, which collapsed in on itself, in the big bang. But before that, who knows.

I dunno, maybe GOD created the universe, and has selected us psychonauts to transcend humanity and all knowledge.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
the first laww of thermodynamics: "Energy can be transformed (changed from one form to another), but it can neither be created nor destroyed."

Kind of like the question of "who created God?"

Some believe that this energy- which exploded to become what we see as the universe, and that will eventually contract back upon itself, IS god.

Still leaves the mind twisting concept - energy/god/whatever name you wish to give it- simply IS...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ this is my belief. God is the interconnectedness of all material, living or non-living. Oneness!

peace & love

C

crunkgotti

Invité
It is the nature of the human mind to believe that there has to be a beginning. Perhaps this is just the way our minds work and in some other realm these rules do not apply.

C

crunkgotti

Invité
It is the nature of the human mind to believe that there has to be a beginning. Perhaps this is just the way our minds work and in some other realm these rules do not apply.