Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca visions

Klaunnd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2003
Fell free to talk about your experiences with Ayahuasca... i would really like to know /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I don't know anyone who has tried this.
I'm going to order one of the kits but I would like to know what I should expect. I read on shroomery.org that sometime the trips are unpleasent.

Has anyone tried it yet?

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Someone over here tried it some time ago. I will ask him to post his story on the forum.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I went to www.ayahuasca.com and spent hours reading about some of the peoples trips. This stuff sounds amazing. I think it's more for medicinal purposes rather than used as a drug.

I am very interested in using it now. I would be more than happy to use it medicinally rather than as a party drug anyway.

tenderjuice

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2003
I have recently ordered Ayahuasca and am planning a personal exploration of myself some time very soon. (That sounds so rude dosent it?) You psychonauts know what I am talking about.

I will post my experience here.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
That doesn't sound wierd at all.
I'm ordering the Ayahuasca packs as well..

I can't wait to explore what I have hidden down deep inside myself.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!!!!Be sure to post your experiences later on!!!
I´m very curious!!!! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JRR

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2003
I'm also thinking of trying Ayahuasca and would also like to hear some experiences so I know what to expect!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Has anyone tried it yet?

I ran in to some money problems and was unable to order it
/forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif

I'm willing to move.
Maybe ******* has an open position for me /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I'm waiting for my shippment, that also contains ayahuasca. I look forward to try it, so that I can open once more my doors to perception... they are beeing opened every day... and I hope that ayahushka open it a little more!

Dream on! I will post my trip here, as soon I trip and as soon I will be able to write it down on paper...

buddaman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2003
i've just recieved my ayahuasca ingriedients from *******. i'm planning to do it on saturday. i'll write about it afterwards.
peace

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I'm planning not to eat for 12 hour before and after the trip, so I dont have any problems with IMAOs and because of the cleansing effects!

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Let us know! Please be carefull and anjoy the trip /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Do you have any more good advices that you can give? The more I know, the safer the trip should be, right?