Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca unusually strong

Jizoya

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2014
Hey guys,

do you know if the ayahuasca become stronger if you add more lemon juice in the preparation?

Let me explain:

recently I had an ayahuasca trip and it was unusually strong.

Since the amount of mimosa hostilis was 5 grams, and in the preparation I have added four times more than the recommended amount of lemon juice,

the explanations that I have found are two:

- very great quality of mimosa

- lemon juice affects the power of the trip ( as for the mushrooms ) .

Waiting for your opinions

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
in which sense "strong" bro'?

four lemons?!
however now, I would say, "maybe.. we should have a counterproof ..."

HemantM

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2014
Well I have just had my 9th Ayahuasca ceremony on Saturday night. I connected with Spirit in a wonderful and open way. Oh, I wish more people in this world would understand that we and everything natural were created out of Infinite Pure Love to the infinite degree.

Martijn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
Something is always strong compared to something that is weaker. So it could be that your previous teks didn't have enough lemon and now you did. Or it could be that your mimosa was stronger than previous ones, which is very probable since the variance is quite high. (or it was high before, but you didn't add enough lemon.)

All in all, it is probably a combination of the above (because every tek is different) and your own subjective state of mind (small doses can induce very intense trips, and vice versa).

BrianNori

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2014
In my experience and for what I keep reading having a good PH balance is beneficial.