Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca recipe

Stargazer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2013
I was wondering if anybody here could give me a good link for a recipe for Ayahuasca. Ingredients will be: 25g Peganum Harmala / 40g Mimosa Hostilis
I just can`t seem to find a recipe online including these two ingredients. Thanks in advance :)

namaste

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
I can't find it either..you might look into PM'ng any of the mods..about this thing.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
that sounds like a really amazing experience i might try some Ayahuasca in the near future. never really knew much about it but might start researching it. thanks man

Stargazer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2013
yea it seems to be a life changing experience, if you`re ready for it and feel Gaia calling you. Sounds strange, but like many say in their videos about Aye, don`t force it, it will come to you when the time is ready, and that will be the perfect time to have the experience....of course you don`t have to wait that long though :)
I myself was waiting and feel that the time has almost come. You gotta be ready for this. Anyways, it seems there are not too many Ayahuasca experts in here, that can give better advice and exchange some of their thoughts. I have more questions. Pleeeaaaaaseee :-D

namaste