Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca experiences

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
So I better start with my experience..

I first came in contact with Ayahuasca 9 years ago..someone told me a lot about it and I was interested. Well now exactly one year ago i decided to go to a Santo Daime ritual near Amsterdam. It was a very intens experience. After the first dose I started to see the world changing. I saw snakes crawling over the ground and trying to crawl around me. It was some way strange bud it didn't scare me. Then I got the inspiration of connecting with the power of my higher self, the light or how shal I call it, the divine self?? Whatever, at that moment i connected with my higher self, the snake curled up and bites his own tale. This first trip I saw a lot of beings that surround us and try to live on our energie. Bud by connecting with the power of Yoy, love, peace and happiness they were not able to bother me anymore. At the end of the ritual I saw a dark spirit being enlightened. I the center of the group there was a huge light going into space, in the upper layers of this light I saw beings that looked just like angels. Helping people to heal, putting light and love in their energy system. And with this light other dark spirits were not able to bother anymore, or they made the choice to enlighten themselves.
I know by now that not everyone sees this spirits. Some people do also see them. It is said that for everyone the trip is different.
Before I used Ayahuasca I used to go out with friend and drink alcohol.. Bud in the trip I got a deep warning not to drink anymore because I am to sensitive for alcohol. Before I used to drink because it is social, nice with friends etc. And there is somekind of mindfuck (exuse the language) that you are cheerless and unsociable if you don't drink. Ayahuasca gave me the power to resist this totaly irrational thought. I feel much better ever since. I feel more free.
Ayahuasca is the top of the icemountain in entheogens... I felt that it cured a lot of energielines in my system. It learns you where to change in life, it give you power and firmness to make the changes. So it doen't only change you for the moment you trip bud also after it.. the changes are not only for the few hours you are under influence.
I think the name drugs is not in it's place in this substance, it is a great medicine that learns us a lot about how to be strong and healthy and where we are undermining this power. Everybody has it's own way he undermines his strength and power of life. So everyone gets his own lessons how to heal. It shows you the powers that undermine our health and power, and it shows us the power that heals..we can face this powers and releive ourselves from this.
Healing powers are the power of yoy, happiness, love, beauty and purity. Healing is standing up for ourselves,, our brothers and sisters, friends and mother earth in order to let this power grow, so that the power that makes war, dis-ease etc. will get less. change the world, begin with yourself..

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
Awesome dude I am thinking to buy some ayahuasca too because I hurd it's awesome and you can learn from it very much. I have tried magic mushrooms several times and it was great. Had somekind of mystical experiences that really made me see and fell further and further but I think ayahusca can give me the oportunity to understand more. I can't wait to share my first experience as soon as pssible. Great report dude. :thumbup:

G

Invité
Hey man, great trip! I haven't done ayahuasca yet, but I'm definitely going to this year.

Did you experience vomiting or other heavy toilet use?
I heard it's a part of the cleansing process.
I'm willing to experience those things, 'cause I believe ayahuasca is really a healthy thing to do.
I stopped smoking tabacco through a meta programming session on acid. But I still want to do a cleansing session, to start a new period in my life.

I just broke up with my girlfriend after 3 years and we held eachother back and she didn't want me to do psychedelics.
But they help me be a better person. It was really hard breaking up, but It was a decision from both ends and now I'm beginning to see it was for the best. Last few weeks have been fantastic and I had some really cool experiences.

Man I love tripping! 8)