Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Aussie Psychonauts!

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
G'day mates. I've noticed there are a lot of Australian psychonauts here, and thought maybe it would be worth making a thread.

Crack out the beers and throw some snags on the barbie.

Here's a question: are any Aussies on here meeting many psychonauts in physical reality in Australia? For me: I don't really know anyone who takes psychedelics for mind expanding purposes.

While we're here, have you taken any acid lately and was it really acid? (sorry this is something that bugs me :p)

Any opinions and speculations on the state of psychedelics in Australia would be appreciated.

Inspired by chizley's sig.

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Hehehe :3

I would love to meet up or even be part of a community that's interested in the subject around here.
*Cracks open a bottle of VB* ;)

To the acid question - Yes and Yes.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Oh :( Try ask around somemore... Swim doesnt have much trouble getting it in perth.

I wonder if we get a Australian section on the forum up and running, That would be rather handy.

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Shit i thought every where was flooded with good acid at the moment, ive spoken to dealers who are pissed because they bought 100 tabs at 10 a peice and now you can grab it for 5$ a tab, come to sydney any of the psy parties you can get as much as you want.

Also has anyone heard of 2c-x's popping up, because im very keen but i can never find them, do they exist in our part of the world?

Might as well post this here, ive had to stop smoking weed as its causing pretty big problems in my life, but since ive stopped ive had periodic vomitting, cold sweats, and very very very strange dreams. This is normal?

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
Hi imagine. I've had 2c-b some guy bought off the internet.

When I am stressed and haven't had a deep sleep and am not stoned I feel sick :p
Sounds like you are stressed a bit from not seeing your friend in a while. Plus perhaps the cannabis has been suppressing some things in you which now must deal with. Perhaps your body has adapted to having the munchies and now it needs time to regenerate the right chemicals to feel normal?

The dreams are normal at least. Try to get lots of sleep.

This thread can be the aussie section :p

I'm here in the rural south, I haven't tried psy parties so I guess you could say I'm not trying.

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Yeah i figured im still to young to resort to daily use of anything so im tapering down my seruquel and doing bridging course for uni next year.

Rural south huh? well if you find time and can make it to the ACT go to dragon dreaming.

Oh i have 10,000$ pants, i was making up microtitre plates of chaetocin and the lab bitch accidently kicked the table and it went into my lap. I dont think ive managed to get my pants off that quickly ever.

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Im in perth... Never had or seen Salvia or Mushies... If anyone else lives around here, a tip to the right direction would be handy ^__^

stres

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Août 2009
Hey guys, I too am from Australia. Desperately looking for LSD haha.
I'm from the Gold Coast, by the way.

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
chizley i can point you in the right direction of spore prints but mushies hunting normally only lasts for a couple of months, and you need the right weather. Shit it suprises me every time people say its hard to get acid. Good luck tho i heard that pink panthers have got up to the gold coast, there awesome tabs so keep an eye out.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
FUCK imagine dude when you talk about how easy it is to get acid there is makes me wana jump in my mates shitty car and drive across the desert
its next to impossible in perth
for a month or 2 it was endless...then BAM...the endlessness was no longer endless lol

chizley im from perth
mushrooms are easy enough you just have to go down to like balingup or near there
actually there still MAY be some because spring is bullshit and hasnt actually come yet
doubt it though have to wait til next season

Salvia however is damn hard
i know that they sell it at some of the markets around but i think its as dried leaves so i have no idea about extract
possibly waneroo or malaga...? maybe even subi im not sure

Oh btw you can get hawaiian baby woodrose legally at a shop in perth

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Hey i thought i would report back on the acid situation:

Ive notice 4 new prints:

They have reprinted the Chesshire Cats (yellow & purp) they are pretty damn awesome and have been in large quantities amongst my mates, normal price is 10$

Astroboys arguably my have tab to date. Got 20 of them free when i did mate/dealer a favour. 15 of them are in the freezer, definitely one that you should have one wait and then consider redosing.

Molecule's (lsd) same sorta dosage as the panthers, going cheap and pretty damn common.

Snowwhites: Only met i person with these, okay dose. Probably small scale print.

BTW Ive noticed that there are some fake tabs moving about. A bloke around my area was selling fake vials (meant to be 200 doses) well its not really in the spirit but he ran into some trouble and is now outta business.

Anyway lets keep the aussie movement going. Hows everyone's summer going? Been the best of one my life so far.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
You're a champ

SWIM had the cheshire cats last year, do they have little pink aums in the background??

SWIM also had pink panthers and sugar cubes last year
all were good doses, makes for happy tripping :D

Somebody may be able to get small vials of liquid in perth, does anyone have info on alice.d in perth??
I've heard about 5 or more people who had them previous weekends and "cant get any more" or the guys out, blah blah blah

its possible that someone can get tabs next week
I hear they're black with suns on them
has anyone heard of these???