Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Are we all just playing a game?

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Cease the day.

Laugh, cry and run while you can.

edit:

Henry David Thoreau:

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived … I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practice resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms..."

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
We are playing the "game of life".

In Far journeys of "Monroe" I found the following.

There exists an "entry station" before starting your human life.
You can choose some parameters such as place, sex, ... before you start playing the game

There is another planet or another energy system called KT95 and there playing games is the only thing they do...

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT LIFE IS A GAME, BUT WE FORGET THAT IT IS A GAME BECAUSE OUR EGO WANTS TO SURVIVE.

In your case, you are NOT crazy, YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW YOU ARE ONLY PLAYING A GAME....

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
More idiotic wierdo shit wont help people with issues . You should learn not to inflict your dumb personal theorys on other people who are asking for help . Its about a person feeling that games are being played not about abuseing a person looking honestly for help . If you want to talk about the things you have talked about in two threads please start your own thread on the subjects and i`m sure there are enough people here that will have an opinion to say .

I think a distinction must be made between the mostly unconscious games that everyone plays and deliberately playing games with other people . Of people being sneaky . Or we are in with the in crowd and you are not . Of people playing mind games or not .

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
:paranoid:

indeed, life is a game.
I'm a good actor, and get well paid by aliens from planet KT95 . I get about 10.000 € per month, for acting in the threadstarters life, and all i have to do, is just placing some comments here now and then, and making sure he wouldn't find it out.
It's a popular tv-show on planet KT95, it has more then 1.000.000 viewers every day

:lol:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
GOD, the cure for that is to obey the rule of set and setting, and do not have anyone you do not trust completely around you when you dilate your consciousness with psychedelics.

That way, people you trust fully playing mind games with you isn't sinister, because you aren't worried about their motive or intent, it is just play, and it's cool if friends play.

Don't trip with those you don't trust.

St. Leary's gospel, set and setting.......

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Amen .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Mary-jane, queen in anthropology.

And agree with Spice.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
I really like this thread..

and yes we're all in a game...

I agree with spice's rule..
I can only smoke around people I trust

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I believe that marijuana is not a social drug for everyone. I have way too much going on in my head when I'm high to follow or contribute to a trivial conversation; I'll however gladly debate on very abstract matters, or very deep personal thoughts... so I only smoke with close friends, and even then they sometimes tire of my "prophetic rambling".

I would recommend you try smoking by yourself and think about your problem, or what you see as a problem. I'm not trying to diminish your problem by saying it's not a problem, I'm just saying that you have to consider that it might not be one, or that it might not have to be one. It's very hard to get rid of the overanalysis, and often it does get stuck in an useless circle... which can make the feeling of an absurd "game" very relevant.

Even if you come down and don't understand clearly how you feel, often to give it time and thought will help in the long run; just like when learning music, you might realize one day you've progressed without noticing all that time. Or anyway, this method works with me; I can't give much advice beyond what helps me.

As for the thinking in circles, it still happens to me a lot, but at least now I can take some distance from it, see it as useless when it does get stuck and try thinking about something new.

Hope I've been of any help.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
w0000000000000000000000000t :weedman:

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
i experience something simulat when i smoke, i get very quit, get racing thoughts, and sometimes when im alone get the dreaded fear that someone is hiding in my closet :axe: :axe: