Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Are these MM's?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Since I've decided to stop growing everything, and start focussing on vegetables.
I still like to have what nature can provide me on other locations.
So in my morning walk with the dog I spotted these, ...
Looks psilo active to me?

Foto-74LHSODK.jpg
Foto-SNRQKXT3.jpg

Foto-ALYZURVR.jpg

Foto-3XSLABW4.jpg

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
No. Check for purple-black spore print and blueing reaction.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
the first two seem to me p. semilanceata.
Can you put a photo of the gills?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The first foto might be the second and third are definately not .

A picture of the first ones when they arent wet from a meter away and a picture of the gills would be good .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
they are Common Ink caps i believe,Coprinopsis atramentaria. definately of the inkcap familly. good eating but not to be consumed with alcohol - they contain a substance that blocks the metabolism of alcohol at the acetaldeyde stage causing dellerium, vomiting and severe palpitations, sweating etc. a real dinner party wrecker

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Are these two different kinds?
The ones are with caps closed and the others just opened their caps I think and are the same?
I could be wrong! Don't know much of mm's in the wild.
I always bought recognized strains.

The sporeprint looks purple/blue though!
I placed on a treestrunk and it left that colour behind.

I am not going to dare myself on a trip of those.
I'll stick to mj from now on.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Coprinopsis atramentaria both of them. as i said very tasty and good in soup but contain something like disulphram so avoid drinking anything alcoholic, or vinegar, or splashing on aftershave even, for a few hours after eating them

Cannafarmer you seem like the sort of persom who would enjoy finding out about wild mushrooms. get yourself a good book with decent photographs, it doesnt take long to start recognising the common species in your area

edit, i may have named it wrong. i was thinking Mica Ink Cap. the Common ink cap is Coprinopsis atramentaria.

dont listen to me ill get you killed

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
COPRINUS MICACEUS both of them. as i said very tasty and good in soup but contain something like disulphram so avoid drinking anything alcoholic, or vinegar, or splashing on aftershave even, for a few hours after eating them

I read somewhere that it was a few days, not a few hours...

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Please dont eat the ones in the middle!!
For the love of god!

It is these ones:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprinopsis_atramentaria
Toxicity
Consumed with alcohol, Coprinopsis atramentaria is toxic. Symptoms include facial reddening, nausea, vomiting, malaise agitation and palpitations and arise 20 minutes to 2 hours after consumption. The fungus contains coprine, which blocks the action of acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, allowing the buildup of acetaldehyde in the body. Acetaldehyde is an intermediate metabolite of ethanol and is responsible for most symptoms of a hangover.

Although very unpleasant, the syndrome has not been associated with any fatalities. The symptoms can occur if even a small amount of alcohol is consumed up to 3 days after eating the mushrooms and continue for over a week.

Coprine has been found to have mutagenic and gonadotoxic effects on animals, causing testicular lesions. For this reason it may not be a good idea to consume this species.
A friend of mine wanted to know the taste, so he ate two!
And he was complaining about his stomach!

So, i woudlnt risk it!

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
our word for the day: gonadotoxic
8)
We should make a psychonaut dictionary!
Like, map the 'other side' like Mckenna wanted!
And then name a shitload of psychedelic stuff or really deep philosophy shit!
Something along those lines....sounds fun!