Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Are there Substances that can be taken gingival (=gums)?

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I just know about snus, which is tobacco that is taken up through the gums. The nicotine is absorbed through them. I'd like to ask this in general but also aim at e.g. yopo. Thanks!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
COCAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Well anything that would be absorbed sublingually, intranasally, rectally, etc... But it would absorb slower as there are not as many blood vessels in the gums than in other routes. If I'm not wrong.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Right. I even read somewhere that if you chew your shrooms until they are liquefied and keep everything in your mouth for 10 minutes it comes up faster and harder. Never tried though, I'm not a fan of the taste.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I can feel mushrooms before I swallow the last little guy. They definitely travel through the gums...

I've been meaning to ask this, does anyone else feel the effectives of mushrooms, and caffeine almost instantly? Within the first 5 minutes or so of consumption or is this placebo...?

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Salvia Divinorum is often taken via the gums, you can get alcohol tincture which is to be used this way (hold it in your mouth for about 15 mins then spit it out) and the traditional 'quid' method of chewing the leaves uses absobtion through the gums

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
It's also possible to chew on hash, i mix it with chewing gum. If you take enough it gives a pleasant buzz, maybe less efective than smoking the same amount ,but i find it very nice,subtle ,you can do it everywhere without people knowing it and i also like it because smoking feels way unhealthyer. :)