Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Are drugs healing tools ?

Toxicomethorphane

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2010
Yes I ask that because it seems to me that drugs are healing tools.
http://pr.cannazine.co.uk/20080901590/c ... ancer.html
There's also an article about mushrooms curing cancer on this site but I can't find the page.

My explanation is that drugs make the spirit stronger, more efficient in controlling the body, more likely to destroy other conscious organisms like rebel cells, bacterias or viruses.
I do believe in a sort of subconscious mind that physically controls the body, I don't believe causality is the only thing that makes a body live, if you want my opinion every immune cell for example is alive and intelligent, with the ability to control matter, and drugs are a mean to strenghten this power on matter. If you doubt about this theory, consider a finger moving and imagine the pathway from decision to accomplishement of task, somewhere in the process the neuron has to send a signal, but something has to activate this neuron to do this, that's the spirit, its tool is telekinesia.

I also report that I instantly healed rhinopharyngitis on fluorotropacocaine and influenza in one day with datura.

What do you think about it ? is the truth dangerous ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah i think drugs are definately healing tools and that the spirit of the plan(e)t teaches you and you can have
communion with that spirit and through that remember your own potential for self healing. i realized that on some
mushroom trips and the spirit can heal the body if you don't work too much against it or so. there are many plants
that can activate or catalyze healing. i'm also convinced that since there exist quite a few of these plants, the
suppression of the same, can be seen equal to the suppression of true spirituality and the practice of it, to
which in my opinion the involvement of such plants may religiously belong to.
apart from that aspect the truth is dangerous for many greedy companies for sure and other bastards. if you dig a bit into that shit and open your eyes you may realize a great part of the health system is just mainly focused on profit and not on
the persisiting health, cuz obviously that is a risk to the profit. :x
people have to wake up since disinformation and exploitation are unjust plus most often natural remedies are a lot healthier.
of course right education and knowledge is essential there since the possibility for abuse and misuse exists nevertheless.
by healing ourselves minds, bodies, spirits, etc we also heal the planet and we can spread awareness of that. our body systems work similarly to how nature works in its grand and vast nets of distributing ressources and information, etc.
let truth go viral!!! consciousness can heal but when its in deep slumber regarding its own potential then psychedelic, shamanic, entheogenic plants can be the most efficient and powerful tools you can have apart from meditation of course. :wink:

peace

Saankan

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Juin 2010
What do you mean "healing"?

Drugs can cure yeah. Some drugs have some therapeutic effects. They also have negative effects though.

I mean as a physician and a drug doer, i both love and hate the drugs, like I both use some for curing or destroying (yeah, destroying my conscience, of some tumoral cells, I don't kill people, don't call the FBI.), for positive or negative effects. There is a fucking duality in drugs. You can't be manicheist and say "drugs do heal". Gotta be more relative.

The important thing is not the compound itself. Tt's what you do with it: you can use ketamine to trip your fuck out, or save somebody's life in case of emergency surgery.