Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

are "bad trips" imaginary?

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
how can i stop thinking so much?

i wanna drop some doses but i fear my thoughts will get out of control.

my mind races around too much. does anyone else have this problem? and how to stop it/manage it?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
poisoninthestain a dit:
i wanna drop some doses but i fear my thoughts will get out of control.

Sounds like you'd like to swim but are afraid to get wet... :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
poisoninthestain a dit:
how can i stop thinking so much?

you can't. you can only see the futility of it all and it will stop naturally.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Try fasting !!!!! Clean your body up from any cafein / colas you might drink , and learn some sort of relaxation / meditation .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
yor thoughts may run out of controll for a while but theyre only thoughts. let them hapen and give them no more meaning than you would during a dream. watch them happen like you were watching a movie and theyl soon lose momentum. learning some relaxation technique is an excellent tool. if you can calm your breathing your mind WILL follow. practice for a few days before you trip and it will come to you during your trip. its a feedback thing. you get anxious you breath fast and shallow. so you breath slow and DEEP and the anxiety goes away. its all you have to do.its simple but you have to get the habit first or youll forget. heres a place to start, and follow the links. its an investment. http://www.geocities.com/bgaughr/qgbreathing.htm

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Oh !!! Drugless , You put that well ............ or did you copy it from another web site like i do ???

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
Try fasting !!!!! Clean your body up from any cafein / colas you might drink , and learn some sort of relaxation / meditation .

now you're even telling people to FAST??!!!
LMAO....

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
hes being ironic and hes very good at it. did i coppy it, no i practice it(one day ill get it right). ive NEVER had a bad trip, not yet anyhow. i always end up being the guide even if ive taken more than the others, which is normally the case cos too much is never enough. qigung breathing works very well if you want to claim back your mind. itll also get you quite high by oxygenating your blood. if combined with qigung excercises it gently massages your internal organs, makes blood vessels more flexible and it has al but cured my long term back trouble. but you need a teacher for the excersises, less so for the breathing

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Lion a dit:
GOD a dit:

now you're even telling people to FAST??!!!
LMAO....

it's a good technique if you want to stop thinking a lot. if you stop eating, you will at some point get bodily weak. that's when you can stop yourself the thinking because it gets strenous. :mrgreen:

peace. :weedman:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
This is an unveiling of the manner in which your mind relentlessly constrains any emblematic concept as a means of distracting you from synonymous experience; a way to perpetuate the control system of your individuality, which allows you to distinctly process the world and maintain your ‘self’.

I have one thing to say:

Just let go.

Atanga

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mar 2008
Benzos like lorazepam are great for bad trips , even better if you use lorazepam sublingual, in 5 minutes you are ok i think is impossible to continue a bad trip with lorazepam but if continues you can always use tradozone a 5-ht2 antagonist will block your trip in minutes.
Ghb and gaba or any other gaba agonist will be great to calm you down if you can't with meditation or other relax teks.
Mulungu is also a good herb to relax you but not so potent as gaba agonists and with gaba agonist you can finish your bad trip but continue your trip because don't block the trip like trazodone will.

Greetings,

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
HeartCore a dit:
Fasting can be more dangerous than entheogens.

What happened to that 'responsibility crap from a few days ago:P

I find just eating healthily and sleeping well (and not overdoing it, doing substances too frequently) does a lot more to prevent bad trips than anything else. All the bad trips I've had happened when I was tired, exhausted, hungry, and drained, and should have been looking out for myself better. (Not to say the bad trips weren't useful in the end..) Oh yeah, exercise too :D