Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone play Unrealtournament III overhere?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
No, but I was intensely hooked to playing Unreal 1 online from 1998 till 2003, Facing Worlds, Coret Facility, Deck, Command, The Gauntlet :heart: Ah, the old good teen days.

I more or less abandoned gaming, did it since the age of 6 daily, although I'm still fanatic when I stumble upon a good game, which happened with GTA4 lately which I finished too quickly.

Never tried Unreal Tournament III, does it still have the yellow flake cannon, the blue shock rifle, the green mini and pulse gun, the black sniper rifle etc? :p

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Brugmansia a dit:
No, but I was intensely hooked to playing Unreal 1 online from 1998 till 2003, Facing Worlds, Coret Facility, Deck, Command, The Gauntlet :heart: Ah, the old good teen days.

I more or less abandoned gaming, did it since the age of 6 daily, although I'm still fanatic when I stumble upon a good game, which happened with GTA4 lately which I finished too quickly.

Never tried Unreal Tournament III, does it still have the yellow flake cannon, the blue shock rifle, the green mini and pulse gun, the black sniper rifle etc? :p

Cool :) I was hooked to UT1 as well, played it online a lot. I've been gaming since I was ten years old and never really gave up on it. Not mindless hours non stop but just for fun and winding down at the end of the day.

Unreal Tournament III has all the same weapons as the first one and a few more. The old weapons play and look almost exactly as back then but now you have in most levels a hoverboard which you doubles your speed. This makes capture the flag missions more interesting since you can carry the flag this way. There are also other vehicles introduced in the game which are fun.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I bought it because it was so cheap but my computer is too weak for it :?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Psyolopher a dit:
I bought U3 since it was so cheap.
But noooo, I couldnt even register in the game.
They had some massive server errors. :lol:
Epic fail in game history! :lol:

Weird... I have never had any problems with it but I play an hour max per day so maybe I've been lucky. I would not say massive Epic fail. Especially not after the very nice free expansion they gave away to all players a few months ago ;)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
What was your screenname with UT1 HC? I used to be 2_Fast_4_You and HEATON.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Brugmansia a dit:
What was your screenname with UT1 HC? I used to be 2_Fast_4_You and HEATON.

Doesn't ring a bell.. My screenname was probably HeartCore, maybe with added numbers like HeartCore 2000. I've been using that name in games since the first time I was able to connect quakeworld with my 33k6 modem :p

Talking about good old games, have you ever been into the game Tribes?

Tunnelvision

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Août 2008
used to play this game, but not often i played more Quake III and wolfenstein and MOH and stuff.

ARE THERE ANY XBOX360 LIVE GAMERS HERE???

please add my gamertag = Xylolixus

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Tunnelvision a dit:
used to play this game, but not often i played more Quake III and wolfenstein and MOH and stuff.

ARE THERE ANY XBOX360 LIVE GAMERS HERE???

please add my gamertag = Xylolixus

Quake 3 came out around the same time (I think it was the same week) as Unreal Tournament 1 did. I had been a quake fan since the first one came out but I feel ID really missed the point entirely with Quake 3. I felt the dark atmosphere was completely gone in Quak23.

I don't have an xbox because it's basically just a static PC with limited access. The only console I'm interested in getting at the moment, is the Wii. Purely because of the fun controllers that go with it.