Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

anyone knoe the bioavail...

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
of diazepam internasaly ?
ive read somewhere that it wasnt water soluble so it wouldnt work if you *GOD FORBID* snorted them..but i dont think thats the case..they have worked for me internasally before..

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
One can fix them and put them up ones bum and they work to .

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
yea i put up[ a thread not long ago about that, i bet it works better, but havent tried it!

Frequency

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Avr 2009
The bioavailability of most benzo's is 100% when used orally. You could only decrease the amount available to your system when used nasally. Any thoughts?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont see any point in doing anything other than downing them , why do anything else ?

Welcome to the fold Frequency .

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
who knows. i just like the quicker onset, and besides what isnt absorbed is eventually swallowed when i rinse out my nose with a q-tip soaked in water, inserted into the nose, then squeezed and sucked and swallow the water with the other pill gunk like a big loogie!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its also possible to take a razor blade and cut a small hole in your skin and put the powder in it and get an effect even quicker . Or take a black and decker , drill a hole in your head and put the powder directly into your "brain" .

If i take a valium it takes 10 minutes to start working and the full effects come at the 20 minute mark . Doing it that way i dont fuck my nose up .

Faster , harder , more . Lets paint the sky green .

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
GOD a dit:
Its also possible to take a razor blade and cut a small hole in your skin and put the powder in it and get an effect even quicker . Or take a black and decker , drill a hole in your head and put the powder directly into your "brain" .

If i take a valium it takes 10 minutes to start working and the full effects come at the 20 minute mark . Doing it that way i dont fuck my nose up .

Faster , harder , more . Lets paint the sky green .