Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

any good stories?

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
anybody have any interesting stories related to psychoactives/law enforcement?

I'll start.

i have too many little stories that i can't remember now that i think about it but probably one of the better ones i have is this...

my one good college pal was smoking a blunt while on a burn cruise with his one friend up in pennsylvania where i used to live. it was about 9PM and very dark outside. within the first 5 minutes after they sparked it up a car started to follow them. getting paranoid, they tried to drive away several times. after about 20 minutes or so this car was still following them. finally they pulled into a random suburban development to get this guy off their ass. they then pulled into a complete stranger's driveway thinking the guy would just drive on by...

...next thing they know the guy pulls up to the same house and starts to pull into the driveway real slow. after witnessing this, this friend of mine pulls out of the driveway FLYING in reverse to escape this guy and drives down the road. as they're driving away the guy in the backseat looks back to see what the guy in the driveway is doing.

from what he could see...the guy who was following them began to walk out of the house with a briefcase and a suit, walked through the door and that was that. turns out the guy lived there.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Whaha that kind of shit fucks with your mind :P

Great story man :lol:

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
heres one ill never forget; i was living in edinburgh in late 80s early ninetys. this coinsided with the centenary of the Forth railway bridge an the railway owners at the time decided to put on a cellebration. this was going to be a reenactment of its 100year histor involving around 3000000pounds worth of fireworks, huge ww2 spotlights and all sorts of shit. this i had to see! some friends came to town and we all got the specially laid on train to South Queensferry (where the bridge is). we al drank a huge pre prepared brew of the highlands finest mushies. it was some spectacle ill tell you. we were among 500000 others and all got split up. i only noticed when i worked out EVERYTHING and turned around to tell my girlfriend. HUH? no worries we had a meeting point worked out. we met in a pub and waited for the crowds to clear. then we went for the last train home. thing is the station was FULL of police! hundreds.of them from all over drafted in for the event. never mind, act casual, say nothing. a train started to chug into the station. theres the train one friend said. no i said, thats a steam train. turned out to to be the Royal Scotsman containing the Queen mum, prince charles and a heap of lesser inbreads. its the queen mum i said, waving. no its not its just some old lady said my halucinating mate. WELL that got the attention of the blue meanies. the atmosfear was palpable. we went silent. 15 mins later our train arrived and we got on allong with all these cops. they surrounded us. there were empty carriages but they chose ours all the time discussing the kicking we were going to get and other lovelly stuff. we bolted at Haymarket station and avoiced our beating only because the pigs had sore feet i suspect. you had to be there :twisted: