Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Antibiotics and ketamine or lsd

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I have been searching but i didn't really found reliable answers, does anyone know if this combination is safe?

The antibiotic in question is doxycycline...

thanks! :rolleyes:

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Don't do K and cid, man. The Antibiotics should be safe with either, but not K and cid at once. Honestly though, you need to get better before you drop a psychedelic.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Yes i normally think so too, problem is that they have found out that i have lyme disease, maybe i need to stay on antibiotics for months, i don't know if i can manage not taking psychedelics for months, with this summer partys coming up :rolleyes:

Anyone else has opinion/experience about/with this?

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Antibiotics aren't really effective against Lyme's disease, at least not in the long run. Have you heard about the Rife Machine?

Rife Machine -- Rife machines are electronic devices that produce varying frequencies of energy (similar to a microwave, but at frequencies not harmful to the body). This energy penetrate the tissues of the body and cause the spiral-shaped Borrelia to resonate so much that the integrity of the bacteria is disrupted; weakening and even killing them. This is an effective means for killing borrelia and is supported by the production of herx reactions in Lyme patients after Rife treatments, while non-infected individuals don’t experience the herx reactions when exposed to rife treatment. Rife machines are not approved by the FDA and are relatively expensive. A reasonable price for a good machine is about $1,000. Homemade ones can be much less expensive and just as effective.
http://www.autoimmunityresearch.org/lyme-disease/

Pharmaceutical antibiotics: Sometimes successful if infection is caught early. Often causes conversion to CWD and cyst form.

Rife machine therapy is the preferred treatment, and is the only known treatment that kills spirochetes and does not induce conversion to CWD and cyst form. Highly successful.
http://www.lymebook.com/top10forms

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Indeed i have read something about that, thanks for bringing it under the attention again :)

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
Jeniger a dit:
I have been searching but i didn't really found reliable answers, does anyone know if this combination is safe?

The antibiotic in question is doxycycline...

thanks! :rolleyes:

Man if you use this 2, ...no comment! CRAZY!!! If you survive call me :shock: