Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Antibiotica & LSD

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Yow

yesterday, so thursday-evening at 6 PM, I took my last pill of Antibiotics (Cefuroxime from Sandoz industries).

We planned to take a double-hoffman on Saterday in the afternoon (for my first time, my friends 4th time). Is this a problem? How long stays the antibiotics in your system? and does it interfere with LSD (also from Sandoz industries :lol: )?

Thx for your advice....

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
Hi, it probably wouldn't interfer badly with your trip (specially if you took your last pills yesterday)..but what is more "dangerous" is that you want take a double hoffman for your first time.. my advice: a quarter to start and then you will see..

have a nice week-end

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
ibiscus a dit:
Hi, it probably wouldn't interfer badly with your trip (specially if you took your last pills yesterday)..but what is more "dangerous" is that you want take a double hoffman for your first time.. my advice: a quarter to start and then you will see..

have a nice week-end
he probably meant that it's his first time doing double hoffman, and that he has done singles already?

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
No it definitely is my first time LSD, but I was already planning to start with 1/4th and wait 1 hour and see... If I'm fine I'll take another quarter, and so on. The LSD is around 250 mics probably...

ibiscus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
that's safer... wish you a nice moment!

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
Sorry to sound like a total noob, but what are quarter/single/double Hoffmans (Hoffmen? :lol:)?

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Hoffmans are paper blotters.