Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

? anti-bacterial products and mushroom growing?

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Hey guys i know mushrooms grow in a way similar to Mold-Fungus-Bacteria.

so will an Anti-bacterial solution say like Pin-o-clean, that kills 99% bacteria even flu virus.

would these products stop mycelium from growing.

since mushrooms grow like Mold/Bacteria, or do mushrooms Simply just grow similar and thats it?

Thinking of ways to sterilize my glove box, actually im still getting ready for my first project. collecting info, making tools, and finding answers. I have only 2 spore prints and dont want to waste them, they took a month to arrive in mail.\

cheers bros

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
use isopropyl alcohol. it's about $1 a liter and it evaporates so that you don't have to worry about that... put it in a spray bottle for even better results. harsh chemicals in your grow just seems like a bad idea, esp. if the mycelium/mushroom absorbs any of it. i think alcohol is pretty much ideal.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
For a GB, most often we would use bleach. Personally, I use a 99.9% alcohol, as I can't stand the smell of bleach in my home. just be careful with lighting your alcohol burner if you use alcohol .. . it goes BOOM.

The place that you don't want to use harsh, sterilizing chemicals is on your fruiting sub. For preparation, you want to let all chemicals dissipate. You especially don't want to use things like Lysol, Oust or several others on a fruiting myc, as it will cause mutations, very ugly shrooms that you don't want to eat. and I don't know what Pin O Clean is, I wouldn't use it near myc. Is it perhaps Pine O Cleen? I googled it.