Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

another Psychonaut's here

sightseer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2012
Hi guys ,

My name's Sightseer , 32 years old , from France ( I was searching for the french portal , but it seems to be unaccessible for me...anyway I speak a little bit english ! )

When I was younger I was a fuckin' " mind traveller " , and I 'have made a lot of shit , but in the only way to find mylelf...
I was realy keen on hallucinogens , entheogens , disociatives and opioids ( unfortunatly... :? )

But today , all is okay for me and I don't take drugs anymore...ok ok..just sometimes in the year :wink:

I know your forum for a long long time , but today I've choose to take place with you , especially cause I'm really interested
to RC's.

I know I'm new in your community , but don't be scare , I'm not this kind of guys who said :
' Hi, where I can buy XXX on the web ?"

So , before post my firsts questions, don't hesitate to tell me what are the rules...
( I've already read the RC's information topic )

See you soon !
Sightseer

sightseer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2012
Ok Larry_Golade ,

Thanks for the link , it seems to be good ! :wink:

So Now , I'm gonna navigate between those 2 new spaces !!!! goooodddd !!!

( sinon je viens de jeter un oeil par chez "toi" , y'a pas de section " présentation " ?? )