Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another New Guy

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
So, me: my name is Joey, I'm 16, and I have been experiencing an interest in the mind/drugs. Stumbled upon this forum via the Wikipedia article on psychonauts. :p

I'm basically your average nerd: I like computers, programming, math, science, etc. I do well in school and everyone is envious of my marks. No one would ever guess that I'd be here, on this forum; I'm too much of a goodie-two-shoes, I guess.

My experiences with drugs are very limited: alcohol and caffeine a few years ago. I hardly drink alcohol at all and coffee about once a week on average. Recently (2 months ago) I read about and tried DXM and even though I don't exactly find it fun, I'm still experimenting with it due to the fact I still find its effects very interesting.

I've read a few topics on this forum and it seems pretty cool. Just some of the things that are said are things I myself have thought before but have never heard from anyone else.

So yeah, I'm interested in reading some more and hopefully participating in this forum which seems pretty cool. :D

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
welcome to the forum bro, rember to only use products that only have dxm, that was my first psychedelic, my favorite dose is 300mg, its not to intense but its not to 'buzz like', its where the psychedelic aspect kicks in, learn about Out of Body Experiences or OBEs and how to have them and once you know what to do, do it on DXM... its amazing, thats the only way to describe it.

once again welcome to the forum and just a quick tip: Dont drink alcohol, its a posion not a drug, itl only mess you up.. and caffiene eh ive done it and still do so i dont have much room to talk about that one lol. are you just drinkin or taking caffine pills?

Edit: My body weight is about 125 for the dxm dose. and heres a nice link on OBEs [altho the part with the chanting ect can be skipped]

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/paranormal11.html

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I did lots of reading on Erowid first and I try to keep it safe, yeah. The best thing I've found is Benylin which is 3mg DXM/mL. Unfourtunately, it tastes like shit and it's getting harder and harder to stomach. There's Delsym which tastes relatively pleasant but stays in my system for a super long time, even at low doses, so that's a no.

As for OBEs, I really don't know where to start. I mean, i read some stuff on totse but I wasn't sure how legit any of it was. Maybe I'll find something here...

Finally: just drinking coffee. I have an office job every Saturday and I'll drink 1-2 cups. I'd probably drink it every day if I didn't have such a problem getting out of bed in the morning for school and not rushing to school to be on time, lol.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Welcome, WetStaples!

Enjoy the forum and feel free to share your ideas.

G

Invité
Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Explore, learn and be amazed ;)

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Welcome! I have a question for you right away: What the hell does everybody find so interesting about DXM? I've had 2 DXM trips, and both times I was absolutely sure I was about to do die or had died. I get itches all over, I get extremely nauseous, and the body load is for me unbearable.

But apparently I am one of the few who dislikes this drug, cause it seems to be very popular, why ?

Perhaps you can put together a trip report or something?

Peace.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hey man glad to have you onboard! I hope you find the forums enlightening and a fun way to spend some time welcome to the forums fellow traveller

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
DXM... hm... well, I can't tell you exactly why I'm doing it. I've done it 5 times (375, 600, 900, 450, 500 mg) and as I've said before, I wouldn't call the entire trip 'fun'. Also, keep in mind it's my first psychoactive; haven't gotten my hands on much else and am kind of wary about doing so.

What I find fun/interesting: the music euphoria; the 'sea legs' or funny feeling you get from walking; there's also just a weird feeling which isn't necessarily good or bad, just weird/interesting. I'm still experimenting at the 2nd plateau (I've decided the third plateau is definitely not for me). A thing I really hate about it is I get buzzed/hung over for a few days (almost a week, once) and I can't concentrate as well, and therefore learn, in school.

I don't experience a lot of the stuff I've read about, unfourtunately; It really is different for everyone (or some), as I've witnessed.

I have yet to try other psychoactives such as mushrooms or LSD, which I'm looking forward to doing but I'm just hesitant about going deeper so I'm not rushing it, or anything. After those, I guess I'll be able to know/tell you whether I like DXM or not, for real.