Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another Lovely Mindvacation

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Hmmmmm ..

It has been quite a while since I've had some psyche-, hullicino-, or entheogenics. And I was quite forgotten wat Salvia was like, however .. it seems everytime that I try it's not like I remembered it would be. So I inhaled about 3 non-extract leaves through a wooden pipe and closed eyes.

This one was very nice. I really experienced a litteral vacation for my mind. I wandered around in a peacfull and pretty place. It's hard to describe the place but I was outdoor in a perfect surrounding, on a sort of hill, green with grass (not the smoked one, no) but everything is not real as this reality, it's all in it's perfect form. The most perfect grass, sort-of mechanic organic and things like trees. I've stayed on the surface and didn't really wander off far, because I wouldn't wanted to get lost.

It seemed like getting lost would mean that I would no longer know what was outthere, like .. my brother who would come home and stuff. It's the thoughts about this 'here-and-now' that kept me from getting lost. If I'd get too distracted I had the feeling that I would stay in this place, because it's all to pretty to leave, so tempting to just stay and wander off. And I continuously thought of reasons why it would not be possible to get stuck in this place, however it seemed really like a choise .. a tempting one.

Ohwell, maybe I would convince myself once to stay .. maybe it's not the right way to take this shortcut to heaven but that will be negotiable.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
yeah man i can feel you with the feeling of getting lost on salvia,
Its like a crazy surreal place with very bizzare thoughts sometimes its even scary :) .
and you got the shortcut thoughts/feelings that keeps you in check with reallity.

Getting lost on salvia is the place to get the most brilliants ideas :D

Keep on Exploring :wink:

G

Invité
I swear that someday I'll find the courage to try Salvia again...

...damn, she can't still hate me after so long...

...can she ? :?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Tiax a dit:

Getting into it with fear might not be a good idea, have some faith :wink:

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Tiax a dit:

What hath happened?

Pringle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Fev 2006
I mostly just sorta black out after using salvia and only remember parts of what happened. Anyone else have this?

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Did you maybe not just smoke .. too much?

Appearantly when you get to much salvinorum into your system, you may experience but slighty/half blacked out and not remember. In the beginning you may need quite a lot more then when you're experienced, accustomed with it, but maybe you just took too much.

Tetris

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2006
Tiax a dit:

Tried salvia for the first time in 9 months again.
Never had any nice experience with it, but because a friend of mine likes it sooooo much, i thought, maybe it is time to try it again.
so i did..
WOW!
haha, very nice! very weird, but very nice trip :- )
soo, if you want to, give it another try.
She is a really nice 'woman' who forgives a lot i guess!

love