Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another Game

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Just finished my office work which I was supposed to have finished in the office yesterday but couldn't do so and had brought that home.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I just meditated for an hour, and now I'll have a salad and clean my flat :)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
smoked a cone and now im listening to the roots and about to get ready for a party tonight :)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Sunday, so just relaxing a bit, other than that, just came back after doing a light grocery from the market !

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
aaah I want to go rock climbing too again! it's been too cold in austria for the last month.

I just came home from a friends place, and pretty sure, I'll go to sleep now :)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
it sure as hell is :) the first few times climbing outside, magical. you just hear the wind blowing through the valley, a creek gurgling afar, and 25m of nice rock ahead of you :)

I just got up from a few hours of amazing sleep and made a fire. now for a coffee and a breakfast.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I just downloaded a movie from the net and now having my food (its chicken with white rice today). :p

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
Prior to getting on the internet I was down stairs watchen tv for a sec and they said on the news that tv on sale on black friday arent as on sale as tv on superbowl.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I just came back from the market as I had to load credit in my mobile phone.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I just had a burrito and now I'm checking the internet a last time before I attend my first rainbow gathering, in palenque :) looking forward.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I just finished reading what this game is about, and wonder how this is a game?

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
secretly shes spying on us er i mean him. And every time we say something in code he will write it down till she finds the key.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I got something of a code maybe they can crack... Gotta keep everything right on track... You may not see me, but I see you... I even see it, when you poo... We scrape and scrounge, check the trash... We track your spending, count your cash.... ATM, swipe at the counter... Hey, I love the attention from that chick... Gotta mount her....

Peace!

So, to keep with the game... I just finished writing that little ditty above....