Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another Game

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Because I am really interested in fun stuff and since my other game got flopped which I posted the other day, I am here with another one, which hopefully will be responded by others;

In this game, what have to do is to post the activity which you have done most recently.

Let me begin,

I just had a cup of coffee with cookies.

Go Go Go !!!

:)

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I just had the last day of shift work!!!! freedom! regular sleep! yeeehhaaa

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I came back from university and yes, weekend ahead and the one without any major assignments.......feeling quite relaxed.
:p:p:p

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
2 months bumming around in austria, reading and studying various books, hiking and chilling with friends. end of november I'm going to fly to mexico, 1 month rainbow gathering in palenque. I always jokingly talked of going to mexico for december 2012 and now I'm really doing it :lol: after that probably guatemala and costa rica, when summer comes I'll be wwoofing in the US. looking forward to that, gonna be the longest stretch of do-whatever-I-want in my life so far :)

what are you up to right now?

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I am bringing this thread back to the game...
I just had a mug of coffee after taking dinner.
:p

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
2 months bumming around in austria, reading and studying various books, hiking and chilling with friends. end of november I'm going to fly to mexico, 1 month rainbow gathering in palenque. I always jokingly talked of going to mexico for december 2012 and now I'm really doing it after that probably guatemala and costa rica, when summer comes I'll be wwoofing in the US. looking forward to that, gonna be the longest stretch of do-whatever-I-want in my life so far

what are you up to right now?

that's funny, this echo's my thoughts exactly for the past couple months, though i hadn't committed to anything yet. if you do end up wwoofing in the us, you should let me know, i've been seriously considering this for a while now. it'd be cool to go into it with a companion i think.

"I did some gaming of the new borderlands 2 and came online here."

log, what do you think of it? i played the first one. i liked it, but it felt like the game was rushed, kinda glitchy...

ON TOPIC :lol: : cinnamon nutmeg oats while eyeing a white jar...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I've considered visiting you :) which state do you live in? I'd like to wwoof in oregon or washington. maybe somewhere else on the westcoast. montana seems to have amazing nature, too.

today I cut some flowers from the garden, if you know what I mean :yawinkle:
now I'm reluctantly cleaning the flat :|

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
that'd be cool! i live in Georgia, though i would definitely want to go out west to farm. i've been to California before, absolutely beautiful. the coast there...

i think im a little jelly of your garden...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm infinitely grateful for the garden. it is too small to make a mini farm (unfortunately), but it is big enough to potentially feed lots of people.
and I think I'm a little jelly of the climate you live in :) the climate diagram seems quite nice.

now for a coffee and a breakfast

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
nice! i think im gonna plant some winter items soon.

yeah the climate here is pretty decent, for the most part; im sure on paper it looks great haha. what one generally gets though is about a 1-3 (3 is luck) of spring and fall, and the rest is typically insanely hot and humid, or icicles but no snow. growing season can be great for crops; there is typically lots of rain, but the extremes can be difficult at times as an athlete or nature lover.

and where i live cops EVERYWHERE!!! :evil: but most of Georgia is not that way.

activity i've done most recently... well i just woke up from some intense dreams :lol:. i did a LOT while i was there.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Opiuchus ! Boxing, oh wow. Don't hit me please, lol.....Just kidding. :D

I just retured from university and had my supper.