Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

and a new baby is born

Matthalamew

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Août 2012
Brain Coral? Gee you think the development of our brains was related to mushroom consumption over thousands of years?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I believe that theory.

Matthalamew

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Août 2012
OK I'll bite - what's the stuff on the rice that isn't the pink virus stuff - is this a dry cap of cubensis with a few spores scrapped out on a brown rice?

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
These all are really beautiful pictures of mushrooms. Thanks so much for sharing. Kindly share a few more, if you have any. I am really looking forward. :)

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Gyromitra esculenta? Nice pictures! Are they magic? If not they should be!

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"Gyromitra esculenta" THAT's the name!! no, that species is not active, though it is purported to be edible. still, i wouldn't eat that one, im told it was growing in a backyard. chemicals...

that's not whats growing in the other pictures though... there should be more pictures of that soon. :smirk:

EDIT: no, that's not it... i thought the name was familiar, but it's not it. i believe gyromitra is the genus name though...

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
That is cool, I grew up a good portion of my life in the upper mid-west and never saw any of these, although I saw many other varieties! :)

Thanks for the pictures cant wait to see it when it grows up!