Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ancient Futures

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
Its pretty obvious how humans should opperate. Early in the video, their lives are explained.
I strive to create a similar life when I find a place to settle.

All of the things witch we have become acustomed to are tearing the world apart, slowly and silently.
The only solution I can see is to go backwards.
Take the technology we know today, and apply it in an old fassion. Life could easily be formed that has the benifits of modernization, without the slavery that people cling to for life in westurn culture.

Humans shouldnt be sitting in cubicles. They should be tending to their feilds, out gathering and exploring, and taking every second forgranted in this beautiful life.

EDIT: The Economics of Happiness is a good follow up.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Downloaded it (with Realplayer) to watch in full later. Had a quick look at the first 10min of it though, thanks for sharing this with us :wink:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i liked it as well. it was nice to see people with real smiles and not just acting or so... :heart:
strange that in the western world some remind me somehow more of monsters than of people...

i think the importance of the individual is illustrated, because the collective is made up of individuals.
maybe something like that..

peace