Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

anarchism

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
i know there can be a lot of variation in libertarianism, but around here libertarians are a weird branch of wealthy right-wingers who hate the idea of social support, taxes, and did i mention very politically conservative.. pro-life etc
Indeed :D That's why I related them to anarcho-capitalism. Shamanita, you may be right ad libertarialism is not clearly defined... Anyway, st.bot.32 already made it clear where these people come from. Ah yeah, some of my friends just are such people...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Well said St.bot.32 , its all theorys for dickheads who live in dream worlds .

No one from the "I`m an anarchist" faction has answered the questions i asked in my last post .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I agree with St Bot.
True anarchist would never call themselves Anarchist.
I know, because my cat is a anarchist, and he never told me.
Until one day i discoverd it myself.
:wink:

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Interesting point.
Well I'm really much in love with Green/eco anarchism.
I think the only radical and fundimental answer to our devestating progress as humans is complete Anarchy.
Not Chaos, no( btw answering old post)
There have been cases of anarchy without Chaos.
But I dont know if I could call myself an Anarchist, but I use it as an excuse when people are talking about politics.
There are many full blown conspiracy theories going on here, and im just trying to keep my mind clear.
And GOD, well it might be just a theory.
But history has shown us Anarchy, and i like it.

But overall, I have no faith left in humanity!
we're just a bunch of stupid fuckheads.
SO it doesnt really matter, the ironic thing is that we're probarly gonna kill eachother anyway! :p
So Anarchy is more of a bother.
Sometimes i'd like to experience it, just for the fun of it.
I dont care about the 'system', I am completely free.
I just abuse my rights and live outside the law.
I do not believe in the common moral concept which the law is built upon, so I am pretty much free from the 'system'.
And I can live and be happy without everything the 'system' has to offer, its just a matter of re-adjustment.
But yeah....
Like I said, we're to stupid to comprehend a better answer as a whole....