Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

anarchism

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I see no reason in talking with empty space. I now understand Drug - since I read your post. You have my respect but not my sympathy. Sorry for that.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Everytime you get criticism you wander off into inverted spaces around Sirius B. That is not healthy.

Please let's get on with the anarchism.

'There are no accidents.'

True. But that doesn't mean one can just tune out and not pay attention to the creative process.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
No need for sorryness... thats fine by me ; you have your freewill.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
BTW internet, is inverted space, as a WHOLE.

You are in my domain, I'm not the lawmaker however, I told you how many people are crazy about me, don't go pissing them off for fun... well I wouldn't do that...

but I'm not your mother !

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
'There are no accidents.'

True. But that doesn't mean one can just tune out and not pay attention to the creative process.
OK. You have my agreement on that.

Nonetheless, another thought:If I remember you know Voltaire don't you, Fork? "We must cultivate our garden." What do you think of that? If everyone cultivated their own garden, do you think anarchism would be possible?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Umm yeah... wrestling pygmy-men... "

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Ahuaeynjxs:

Good to know there's still cannibalism happening here.

Restin & Forkbender:

May I interfere?
I think most of what, if not all, happens in peoples lifes are just random causalitys. In other words, accidents.
Still, I have an eye on the possibility of 'there's no accidents' possibility. But...

Restin. And if one does not cultivate his own garden, one is bounded to the random process. But if one does Big efforts (in that analogy), one may introduce true Will to his life and randomness ceases to exist. But that is very hard to accomplish.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
misfit a dit:
Good to know there's still cannibalism happening here.

Tribes do have their physique, cells and their smallest veins fully intact, the way it was given by very ancient births itself.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
restin a dit:
Nonetheless, another thought:If I remember you know Voltaire don't you, Fork? "We must cultivate our garden." What do you think of that? If everyone cultivated their own garden, do you think anarchism would be possible?

It would help, I think, if people took responsibility for their own actions/thoughts/ideas (gardens).

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that's my point, Fork.
Restin. And if one does not cultivate his own garden, one is bounded to the random process. But if one does Big efforts (in that analogy), one may introduce true Will to his life and randomness ceases to exist. But that is very hard to accomplish.
Can you explain, please?[/quote]

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Brugmansia:

I didn't understood, in what context your reply could fit. ( I was talking about the video that Ahuaeynjxs posted )

Restin:

If you are not aware of your actions, imaginations, fantasys, body, senses, etc... and you start to observe yourself, you will start to realize that you are working like a automatic machine. Responding to lifes causalitys/effects, and not being aware of your doing. You can do something, but you're not much aware that you are doing it, if at all. So, it can be told that you are sleeping. Or you are not councious, of yourself.

So, I think, if one is not aware of what his doing, one is sleeping. Or 'dreaming' that he is awake, but actually it isn't.

If you are familiar with some of Gurdjieff ideas, you will understand what I'm trying to say.

ps: I do not defend his ideas, nor I try to preach them. But, so far, it has been one of the most profound ways of experience reality that I had.
Eventually with time, and lack of efforts, I lost it.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You haven't lost it ; you just developped a capacity to forget it, but it's all stored in your DNA and you will have to review it eventually and take responsibility for it. Thats the beauty of life to me, nothing is ever really lost, all can come to be known again, in its own good time.

This can be a survival response to the changing "energies" of the planet. Because if you all were conscious upon all planes of reality, and your body couldn't handle the emotional charge, you would combust instantly when a little solar flare prods your way.

So we forget, and we'll get back to it when your body is ready to handle it ; thats the goal of physical ascension, thats why buddha looked so huge and fat with such a big head, not everyone will look THAT big, but there are certainly changes allowing for direct lucid experience of those "realms" where anarchy reigns, so to speak. Thats why it's good to have a mind at peace during the sleep, so there is no beligerent differences between your sleeping actions and what you would do while awake.

It's all transpositions and stealthy progressions ; because the emotion you can experience there, is much more intense than you would allow yourself to experience in your life.

It is very logical that the specie as a whole develop that forgetfullness to preserve its DNA pools, then allow a few to carve relative maps which can only serve their ancestry and themselves in relation to the earth dual-type existance (magnetic nature and electro-magnetic silica-solar matrix).

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
To the people who say they want to live in an anarchic system .

What exactly do you mean by anarchy ? Do you mean personal , local or international anarchy ? How are you going to introduce it ? How are you going to maintain it ? Why havent we got it ? Why have we never had it ?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Anarchism nowaday is divided into many sub groups. The anarcho people made flags en colours to go with them.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
lol, anarcho-capitalism? what the fuck does that mean? maffia-style freedom or something?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think it has some free market aspects in it, yes. Probably a simple foundation law from which people can draw their rights would be enough.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Yes, free market, I have some friends being fans of it. It is also called libertarianism/libertarian.

I am more into anarcho-communism/pacifism (revolution aint the solution). Anarcho-feminism? what the...

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
i thought liberterianism is something else? There are some political parties in belgium that are libertarian, like VLD, who come up for the self-employed peronsn..

I'm more into queer-anarchism lol. no
green-, community and pacific-anarchism seems nice.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i know there can be a lot of variation in libertarianism, but around here libertarians are a weird branch of wealthy right-wingers who hate the idea of social support, taxes, and did i mention very politically conservative.. pro-life etc

i do like some principles of libertarianism (limited government, usually anti-prohibition, etc), but certainly not as it manifests itself in this part of the world. it's really the party of the rich and wealthy.. standing up for the rich and wealthy, and to hell with everyone else

a lot of these social ideas "work in theory".. hey, communism "works in theory" as well.

i like anarchism.. "in theory" ;) but where I lived some of the anarchists i met were some of the most fascist people i ever met. anarchism was an excuse for them to form their own little social cliques and power structures and dress up just like their friends, and find any reason to be better than others and abuse anyone who dared to disagree with them. it left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.