Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Amonia wash fail

Tabernanthe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2016
I'm tryin to extract DMT for two weeks now, I realy keep myself ofrom swearing right now as don't want to get banned. Let alone my on zillion falures in every possible etap of extraction, I think I screw up big time this time. Recently I did amonia was to wash my almost purple spice. I did what I was told to do, I baked the bicarbonate of sodium for over 1,5 I mixed my naphta with spice wits water/carbonate solution, I frost precipitated and the first surprise. My spice looked like white laundry powder and there was a lot of it. I evaporeted what's left and I was left with unsmokeble white-yelow crust with no spice in it. What I suppose is that somehow bicarbonate didn't turn into the carbonate and I mixed a freaking beaking soda with what used to be my sludgy and ugly but neverless spice.

Can I do anything to fix this after I'm done pulling my hairs out or my extracyion adventure is over?

Edit: Can I delete this dumb post of mine somehow?

DmnStr8

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mai 2017
Never do an ammonia wash. You don't even need to do a sodium carbonate wash. A simple Rx is all you need.

Purple spice? Should be red, brown, yellow, white or clear. Sounds like you are having some issues. Do some more research and try again. I wouldn't consume purple DMT. Green and Blue are definitely not ok to consume. Mix Green and Blue and you get purple. If you ended up with a white-yellow crust then that would indicate to me that was DMT. As mentioned above take that white-yellow crust and perform an Rx. You should get a more white color product with each additional Rx you perform as the slag and impurities are removed.