Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

amanita muscaria, how to dry & go

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
hey-a

just got some amanita muscarias, but there is some problem.
there was worms in one of them, in the stem. i cut out the stem of it and then it looked like there wasn't any.
but there was some stuff that said worm infested amanitas are bad, and i shouldn't use them. any help?

i think the others are fine, but they are all drying in the same place, maybe the worms attack them too, no idea.

anyway, this is my second time on the fly agaric, so i would like all kinds of info, so to enjoy them fully and avoid bad things...

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
Hello If were in your situation I would throw them out..........sorry I know your like this sux, but the worms could cause some pretty nasty problems with living in your stomach haha but seriously there not that expensive online if you shop around.
anywayz dry them out in the oven on a low temp. leaving the door slightly open juice from inside the shrooms will run out but simply pour the juice back over the shrooms. after injesting I would smoke about 3 hits of mj then if you feel any stomach discomfort smoke a little. then when your tripping I would smoke a few hits it affects these shrooms so awsomely enhances the trip to a whole new level. These are my favorite shrooms because of the simple fact there legal. Try hb woodrose for a lsd like trip also legal and can purchase on the same websites you find amanita muscarias. go to erowid.com for further information