Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Almost broken through.

Cosmic Vapor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2015
This was my third attempt at a N,N, DMT breakthrough
The sub breakthrough...

I'm smoking my DMT with a plastic / alluminium foil 2 liter bottle, I loaded about 45-50milligrams, and I have almost broken through, honestly, I thought I was gone at some point, and then I felt like going back at some point, unfortunately it didnt happen for real.

It took me 5 hits, holding each hit for about 7-10 seconds I guess.
At some point I had a very hard realization of whether I was still myself, I switched to opening and closing my eyes, and whenever I was closing my eyes, a different world seemed to emerge, but faded away as I was opening my eyes which reminded me of reality. I felt like I was balancing on a cliff, on one side spirit world, one the other side me lying down on my bed.
I didn't struggle, so thats not a reason why I failed to breakthrough, in fact I found it the most peacefull experience I ever felt, and I never thought the feeling of passing away could feel so welcoming.

At some point a character appeared, some being, with a background of a room painted with light emitting squares that formed into a kaleidoscope emerging from the character that was blacked out in CEV, and somehow didn't reveal its true identity.
It was a black sillhouette and had a long humanoid head, but somehow there were invisible eyes and mouth to it. The eyes and the mouth weren't physically visible, but I could somehow see it's expression in a way I can't really explain in words to be honest. And it seemed to be very happy and willing to welcome me.

I can't phatom the transition stage, in that it feels so natural, as if it's a normal process. This near breakthrough lifted all of my fear of facing this trip for some reason. While I'm still anxious about breaking throught the little fear I had is somehow lifted.

Unfortunately it's as far as it went. I think I was off by just a handfull of milligrams, possibly 1 or 2 mg to a breakthrough.
I think I understand the problem, some of the DMT is wasted, and it's because I have to take 6 hits.

Where lies the problem?

Imagine a 2 meter sheet of alluminium foil, folded onto itself 6-8 times (I think its 16-32 layers thick)
So I now have a very thick piece of alluminium, I taped it on the underside of the cutted bottle, and I used some scissors to cut some of the thick alluminum paper to make a hole, but I didn't remove the cut alluminum foil.

This way I could load my DMT laden copper scrubber inside the bottle and fold back the alluminum to close the underside of the bottle. This way I don't have to remove all the alluminum foil to load a new batch.
The problem is however, that because theres still a opening at the bottle, the DMT vapor starts to leak out at the bottom of the bottle as soon as it starts vaporizing. I even tried to wrap alluminium foil underneath around the bottle so I now have a sealed area so I can trap the vapor.
But for some chemical reason in natural physics some of the vapor (not all) is willing to fall down instead of rising up in the bottle.
I thought heat would cause gasses and vapors to rise, not leak underneath a heat source.

The vapor seems to vaporize from the copper mesh in all directions. Most of it goes inside the bottle, some of the vapor that expands under the copper seems to leak through the small openings where I cut the alluminium fiol and it stays under the bottle and finds itself a way out of the bottle/device.
The vapor litteraly falls 20cm down out the underside of the alluminum foil trap, and escapes into my room.

Is the pressure in the bottle somehow higher?
It shouldn't be, I purposely added a small hole at the top with a straw in it so I can control the movement of the vapor to the top. Still, vapor is leaking from the bottom, even when I tried to seal foil around the underside like I just said.

This is also the reason I had to take 6 tokes. Or so I think.
Because I want the vapor being created to inhale as quikly before to much of it leaks out.
I see pictures online also of dmt vapor filled bottles, vaporizers and such where the smoke looks much much milkier and thicker.
Somehow these people can get a very high concentration of vapor in their devices.
I heard you could get around 30-40milligrams of DMT vapor in a 2 liter space. Since I took 5-6 tokes I should be able to trap atleast 3 times if not 5 times as much vapor inside my bottle then I managed thus far. Theoretically I could trap enough vapor inside 2 liters to get a breakthrough dose in a single hit. I'm not aiming for that yet, maybe with practice I can be that efficient eventually, but 5-6 hits Is just to much. My last hit was very weak, and I was already very disoriented, and my heart was pounding like a sledgehammer, and it's very physically challenging to take that many hits without gasping for fresh air.

As many of you know, you could and should do it in 30 seconds, not in 50seconds (imagine 1 hit which I should hold for 10 seconds) Since I'm a diver I'm used to holding my breath, but mix it with a racing heart, derealization etc, and I'm not all that sure if I manage 5-6 hits next time I try it.
Somehow some of the vapor is willing to fall instead of rise, do you guys and gals have any hints or clues in how to solve my issue? Without recommending any different method. Because it works great thus far, only with more effort then necessary.

In any case, I'll definetely breakthrough, today or maybe tommorow, since I was so close with a very decent amount of DMT.

EDIT:

I didn't realize this forum was as dead as a stranded whale on a coastline. Which is no offence in any case, and I'm not saying that because the topic is only a few days old but because theres similar inactivity in all the other subsections of the forum.
In case somebody replies within a week or month, any other recommendations for communities I could join that are a little more congested with people?? Except DMT nexus.