Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Alice down the rabit hole ;)

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
any excuse to listen to the sisters of mercy :D

G

Invité
Thanks, I didn't knew about this song from SoM, it's as great as the ones I already know !

Kudos !

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
nice :D

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
any excuse to listen to the sisters of mercy Very Happy
Can I make you envious by saying that they will visit Zurich? :D

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
ive always regretted not seeing the sisters live. when they split to form the mission and the sisterhood i was unlucky enough to see the mission at the Reading festival in 1989. anyone brave enough to watch their Carved in Sand video will see a very large potato just miss Wayne Hussey's head (i was quite far away :( ) then later a large fire start near the right side of the stage, followed by a skuffle between two shadowey figures and security armed with fire extinguishers. shortly after the fire flares up again and security chase the shadowey figures into the crowd (i could run in 1989). does that make me famous?

Restin -the answer is yes. i dont take enough speed to fully appreciate them now but id still like to for old times sake

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I will think of you when I am at the concert :wink: Don't really get what happened to you but ok :lol: