Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Aldous Huxley: The Gravity of Light Now Online

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
This documentary is not new, but its on Google video now.

Aldous Huxley: The Gravity Of Light incorporates rare archival footage, computer rendered 3D animation, speculative fictions, and selections from his essays.
The film begins by reflecting upon that crucial, prophetic work "Brave New World" (1932, Aldous Huxley) and then moves to a further inquiry into the human ramifications of current technological change. The film also recalls the impact of Huxley's LSD-25 and mescaline experimentations and writings for a generation of youth and examines the utopianistic impulses associated with the Rave scene (IMDB).

The Gravity Of Light on Google Video

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Truly one of the greatest intellects ever, what a visonair!

R.I.P. Mr. Huxley.

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Curse being at work, I've been trying to obtain this video for ages and had no luck. I will have to wait until I get home but I know it'll be worth that wait.

Many thanks for posting this. :D

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
BTW does the link to Google video work?
Can't check now because its blocked on this computer :oops:

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I was wondering, but why dont Psychonaut.com make a Video section, of links to all the cool entheogens movies.
Becouse i have allways trouble finding the right vid's :lol:

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Good idea mindatronaut, or just a subject next to the others with all kind of links or something.

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
The best place to start your search for videos is Google Video, not YouTube, because the Google Video search engine will automatically list the YouTube videos, but not vice versa.

http://video.google.com/

When looking for videos, be specific by using two or three words in your search. If you do a search for "psychedelic", but you're really looking for lectures or documentaries on the subject, rather than music videos, search for "psychedelic documentary", or "psychedelic mckenna", "psychedelic lecture" etc.

You get different videos when you search for "shamanism entheogens" than when you do a search for either of these words separately. Keep trying new words (mushroom, dmt, bong, shpongle, trippy, music) and names (like Rick Strassman, Albert Hoffman, Tommy Chong) and you stumble on all kinds of far out videos. And you got to keep trying, because new stuff is being uploaded every day.

The videos I made so far (several containing words by Terence McKenna, from the True Hallucinations audiobook) can be found here: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=jyotirveda2

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
MindAstronaut a dit:
I was wondering, but why dont Psychonaut.com make a Video section, of links to all the cool entheogens movies.
Becouse i have allways trouble finding the right vid's :lol:

Jup excellent idea. Coming soon... :wink:

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
AWssome!!!! :mrgreen:
especially the news on video section coming soon

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
MADNESS!!! Vid's section on Psychonaut.com will be awesome!
I cant wait to upload some of my stoner vid's.
I think it will be cool to make a series of vids showing bud smoking techniques and audio/visual trip reports for mushrooms ect, from live on the scene, lol!
Cant wait for this section to become a reality!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
buffachino a dit:
MADNESS!!! Vid's section on Psychonaut.com will be awesome!
I cant wait to upload some of my stoner vid's.
I think it will be cool to make a series of vids showing bud smoking techniques and audio/visual trip reports for mushrooms ect, from live on the scene, lol!
Cant wait for this section to become a reality!
well, someone just could start a topic :D and you could upload those videos on google video and link them here :)

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
So, it was time to finally make things happen... I created a video-category with the memorable name Watch that video!

It will be a nice collection :D

Oh and indeed Google video is the best solution for uploading, they just might have a bit more server space than we do :wink: