Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ALD- 52

tzalipongo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juil 2006
Hi! Someone around here has ever tried ALD-52? It´d like acid, or diferent? The only hing I know is that it is a relative of lsd... I appreciate any help given.
Kind Regards
:rolleyes:

Zatrekan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juin 2006
I was reading through a few LSD fact sheets online and I read something about ALD-52 being a by-product when your LSD is chemically (for a lack of better words) fucked. It happens when one of the areas of the compoud is messed up somehow. I will have to go look it up again to actually explain the entire thing that was just an explaination of me scanning over it, sorry. :\

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I heard that it has been around in the early seventies because it was still legal while LSD was not (at least dealers claimed they only had ALD-52 when arrested)

The effect is supposed to be like lower grade LSD and as far as I can remember you'll need real LSD-25 first to get ALD-52. Really no point in doing that (unless by accident)!

lsdenthusiast

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Sept 2006
To make Ald-52 one first has to make Lsd-25. The immediate precurser to ald-52 is lsd-25. In addition when ald-52 breaks down with time, moisture, air, heat, or whatever it converts to lsd-25.

Often when those samples were brought to court, they were then lsd. Now days ald-52 is illegal because of the analogue act and the fact you would have to first break the law in making lsd.

The effect of ald-52 is preferable by most over lsd-25. Much more visual with a very comfortable body load. Often when people speak of "fresh acid that was very visual" they are speaking about ald-52. Well that was the case in the early 70's, nowdays it may mean some research chemical.

Om