Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

AFTER FIRST FLUSH:"What to do to recrute as much shroom

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have succeeded to grow cake. First flush was more then OK.
But what to do now?
Do I need to spray cake and give it water in bigger amounts?
Do I need to turn cake upside down? 2-3 years from now that maneuver gave me big yeald!
What to do after first flush??? Cause I want to exploit grain as much is possible! I know that second flush is coming, but how to lift it to another level? Higher and better level then simply waiting foe more? Waiting will kill all possibilities which my cake have!

PLEASE HELP.
thanx

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
give your cake the environment it wants. then it will bring you the fruits.

i don't know though what that would be, because i dn't know your cake and i don't know neither much about cakes...

maybe different air humidity or temperature ... i don't know how much variety/change cakes favour....

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If i could help you i would Goran but the method you are using is not a method i would use . I think you should just carry on as you are , be patient and take spore prints from every mushroom and then use them to grow again . If you have a method out of the internet stick to it and use your intuition . You have some experience and you are an intelligent man . Good luck . If i can help you i will so just keep asking questions if you need advice .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Thanx GOD.
I need the best way how to preserve shrooms. How to dry them and how to preserve them in fresh shape. Fresh ones doesn't have any degradation of Psilocin and less significant psilocybin(significant but not in first oxygen attack).

What would U do? U have 15cmX10cm plate(6cm deep) with successful first flush. I spray them, spray them a lot. See water as first line to induce second flush, also cake is little dry, exhausted from flushing. First come has been round-near 10big-20medium-40small shrooms-bunch of aborts. Like normal grow rate.

I made 5 prints. Also more after next flush. Big prints are coming now. From XP, more and more bigger shrooms grow out of cake as substrate depletes and flushing number rise. Do U have such XP?

Tell me some good advices. I doesn't have succeeded to grow something for 1.5-2 years!!! Before that? Haven! What happen? Do not know!

Also, do U know site where I can identify my shrooms? Pict and such? But fine site. Cause I do not know which strain I have!

Thanx.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i read up that you can drill a small hole in the top of the cake (down into the middle) then take a straw, and put it into the hole. daily put a little bit of water into the straw, which will bring out the nutrients from the center of the cake which will give you bigger flushes (and more of them)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you harvest them and put them on a piece of paper somewhere warm like on top of a cupboard at abot 18 - 20 C it should be OK . If you keep an eye on them you can raise the temperature if you think you need to .

You said 15x10x6 ? That sounds a bit small to me , but you have had a very good harvest up till now . I used to make lots of small cakes and put them on a 10 cm layer of wet perlite covered with a 1 - 2 cm layer of caseing , then put caseing over the top and it always worked better than all the other methods i tried . You have to put water in the perlite so it can perculate upwards and suply the cakes with water . If you keep an eye on the caseing you can spray it a little if it starts to dry out . If you do it in a deep container you can put plastic or glass over the top to keep the moisture in . But remember to take the plastic off three or four times a day to let air in . Or just put a few matchsticks under the plastic/glass so that the moisture stays in but so that their is a continual air exchange .

You wont be able to tell wich sort of Cubensis you have , Cubensis is Cubensis and looks like Cubensis . Anyway most of the sorts out there are the same and just have different trade names .

Ultima , i have read the same hair raising storys but they are fairy tales from people playing post offices . If one doesnt use questionable methods in the first place one doesnt "need" to use such questionable methods to "solve"the problems caused by useing questionable methods . Keep it easy , keep your mushrooms happy , have patience and case them . Then acept what you get out . You can only get a liter of milk out of a liter pack and no form of disrespect or torture will get more out . Fast food methods are unhealthy . Go the slow food way and get more out in the long run .

If you love your dog and treat it with respect it will love you and do everything for you . If you kick it it will make problems .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
GOD, I would like to use your method. In fact, I used it before when some vemit was available. Now? No way. Whole Zagreb, Croatian capital doesn't have vermit&perlit for sale???!!!
So I use granules, ones which are used for bigger plants, even trees! Also contain water, keep it, relive it slowly, but they are huge comparing to vermit&perlit. Also water level is skyhigh in other ones.

I think that I have something from this: Golden T, F+, Pasa. I can't determine which one is cause I think that this cake is made from mixture of all above species. And which one show up? Can't say.

Also do U have links to great pictures of Phalaris arundinacea? I found lot of them but after some time picts start to show up in cycles which are already seen?
Help please.

THANX

PEACE
LOVE
LIGHT
BLESS
FIGURE OUT YOUR MAGIC

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I found that flooding the cake with water for a few hours after every harvest makes the next flush a lot bigger. I always thought it was some make-belief until I tried it and the 2nd flush was so much more and bigger than the first.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
I found that flooding the cake with water for a few hours after every harvest makes the next flush a lot bigger. I always thought it was some make-belief until I tried it and the 2nd flush was so much more and bigger than the first.

But how can I do that?? I have made my shroom case like this.
When everything in jar turned to white and start to have strong shroom like odor I used fork and chop out cake from jar. Placed "granules which are the most similar to vermit&perlit" and then lay down cutted cake equally on first layer of "granules". Then I have put another water soaked layer of "granules" on the cake layer and cover the box with transparent plastic foil. After 8-12 days first shrooms start to appearer. So U see what is my problem. I can't take out cake and soak it again! Cause it is thorn apart.
So what I can do? Have some ideas?

I have sprayed cake with good amount of water(not to much) and relive 10 cm from syringe into the down layer. So cake can suck water from downstairs and also from upstairs. And humidity is also very high in "hand made, not very professional terrarium.
Yesterday I found 3 shrooms growing up. Maybe more now. Let me see.

7 shrooms. Low yeald. But maybe this is only starting point. Will see.

Do U have some great way how to grow shrooms?