Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Advice

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello,

I just have a question for you people who have went through University, lived in a dorm, and used psychoactive substances; where did you dose? When did you dose? Partying and dosing is not an option for me. Also loud noises really bother me during an experience. I have the weekends off, so that is a time I could have an experience, but there is parties and it is loud. During the week I am to busy. My question to you is when did you dose? Did you just take it in your room? My floor managers are 3rd to 4th year students met to keep an eye on us. They told us at the beginning of the year that drugs are not to be used. I do not want to get into trouble using these substances, as I use them for spiritual purposes and most do not understand that. They still see it as a drug. But I would be worried about getting caught by them. So did anyone else face this issue. I am not sure when to have experiences. Any suggestions welcome.

PEACE & LOVE

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
My advice:

AR_E.A.R_Solar_foam_earplug_uncorded.jpg

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Check Out this guy. He took it in a dorm.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Sorry man, I can't give you any advise since we don't have college or dorms around here. But if I only imagined I'd be around such guys I'd get real, real crazy.

I don't know what your plans are on dosing, but I wouldn't do heroic stuff in there. I'd try to get out of there and find some place of rest somewhere inside, maybe a friend who lives nearby? I don't think the dormrooms have good isolation so you'd hear a lot of noise if people are walking around and trashing the place or simply 'having a good time'. You'd be far from being at ease, and that only complicates the experience you're trying to have. Or dose really really low, like a recreational dose. But what's the point of it then....

And that vid is BS. Sorry :roll:

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
there's probably some like-minded folks at your school
perhaps you should wait a bit, make some friends
some one could have access to a safer setting than your dormitory, which doesn't sound at all ideal
i definitely don't recommend settling for "recreational doses"

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I found a friend that wants to dose on sunday. We plan on going down to the beach; it's a huge hippy beach where people are singing, dancing, hitting drums, so it is a good environment, but not one for doses above 5 grams. I will be eating 3.8 which is a rather mild dose, for me at least. My question was for the more intense doses that are around 7 grams. Maybe I will have to wait to have such experiences.

edit: I have an idea. What if I were to get some ear plugs, and try and sleep until around 12-1am, on a weekend day, and then dose. If I want to take a higher dose, I could do it then, and just trip into the morning, and go watch the sun rise. Everyone, I mean everyone will be wasted by 1am, and quite hours start at 1am. Everyone will pass out, and not wake up until at least 10am. This way it gives me quietness without earplugs and no worries about floor managers as I will be in my room the entire time, at least until sunrise.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Take care . Dont do drugs or be high in your dorm . Get some ear plugs and sleep good before and after . Do it at the beach .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Ok. The beach closes at night and I feel uncomfortable tripping during the day for some reason. My friend said he doesn't want to eat anymore. So I am not sure how I will do this. I was just going to eat and lay in my bed all night after it started to quit down.

foureyes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2008
I don't have first hand experience with this, but I think if you're confident you won't be creating noise or disturbing anyone after 1am, then sleeping till then and tripping in your room is probably not a big deal.

Do you have to live in a dorm? Could you find some like minded folks and share rent for an apartment or house where you've got a little more freedom? This is obviously a big change and more of a long term solution. But if it's feasible financially it should at least be considered.

Also, if you're talking about Wreck or Tower beach or the like, although there are public hours, nobody is going to stop you from going down there at night. In the summers there are often all night parties held on those beaches. Take a flashlight though, those stairs are dangerous at night.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yeah I was talking about Wreak. The only problem is that for the first few weeks the cops sit at all walkways down, because of the first year students(they don't know the 'rules' yet). But I think I may just take them around midnight and trip into the morning. We will see what happens.

foureyes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2008
So how'd it go? Did you do as planned or find an alternative setting?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I am waiting for next weekend. Well the weekend coming up. Me and a buddy are thinking on consuming our mushrooms at Wreak Beach at night. This weekend we went down there, and we both agreed that this would be the perfect setting.

foureyes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2008
The forecast shows "beautiful" through next weekend... so it looks like you'll have a pleasant, rain free trip!

Make sure and pack warm clothes though as it can get really cold down there at night even without the rain. And don't forget your flashlights!

I'm heading over to Salt Spring Island for a mush trip this weekend as well, can't wait!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
My dorm is up the steps. I am not far if I get cold. I can always resort back to the dorm. I think I may make a little fire, behind a log so it is not visible. We will see.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
The beach is a perfect a setting to trip. It would be nice if you could make a fire, without attracting to much attention. Make sure you bring enough water, and maybe some music.
I wish you a very strong trip. And a good time.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
But there is still a huge chance that someone will notice the fire or something and this may turn into terrible bad trip. But I agree.Beach is a good place to trip.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I think we will be fine even if someone notices the fire and comes by. We will not be taking any dose that is to high. 3.8 grams is border line for ego death, and I can usually keep it cool as long as it is dark and they cannot see my pupils. Anyone down on the beach is there to party, or the same reason we are there. I found some other spot that looks amazing, that we may go to. Anyways I will let you guys know when it is over with.

PEACE & LOVE

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Well I consumed the mushrooms, and I plan to just sit in my room. My entire dorm pretty well has went to some dinner, so I am clear of any human interaction. I took them about an hour ago, and don't feel much, but it is certainly getting strong. Anyways, will report back later.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Have a nice flight .