Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Acid in the mail?

Kai

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juin 2009
Alright so to start NO I am not looking for someone to mail me acid. This a totally hypothetical post(; What I'm wondering is; what method could you send LSD in the mail?
A. Put a drop on the actual paper?
B. Just send a blotter
and another thing I am wondering is could you somehow get the LSD that is on a blotter and get it onto the actual paper that someone could write to me on?

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Use it as a stamp! ;)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah... i mean you can't detect lsd without chemically reacting it, it wont set off any alarms in any post office anywhere...

Especially christmas time, nobody is going to care whats in your little envelope.

VapourTrail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Sept 2007
I may or may not work for the postal service and may or may not lick all stamps just in case.

I cannot advise placing it outside the envelope.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Kai...i know its hypothetical but why would u want to do that? :p

Kai

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juin 2009
Basically I'm trying to get a friend in another state to mail me some but he's paranoid about getting caught and the only way he'll go through with it is if he can just put a drop on the paper. But I am too impatient to wait for him to get ahold of liquid.

VapourTrail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Sept 2007
Kai a dit:
Basically swim is trying to get a friend in another state to mail me some but he's paranoid about getting caught and the only way he'll go through with it is if he can just put a drop on the paper. But I am too impatient to wait for him to get ahold of liquid.

might want to make the change ^^

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Kai a dit:
Alright so to start NO I am not looking for someone to mail me acid. This a totally hypothetical post(; What I'm wondering is; what method could you send LSD in the mail?
A. Put a drop on the actual paper?
B. Just send a blotter
and another thing I am wondering is could you somehow get the LSD that is on a blotter and get it onto the actual paper that someone could write to me on?

Goto a art supply store buy your self 140 lb water color paper (#14 it was previously known as) Costs like $12 for a tablet of 10 sheets. If you ask for #14 water color they may think your making blotters. So watch asking for the paper. I got kicked out the local art store when i went to buy it cause the 70 yr old dude assumed i was dipping sheets. Works fine. Pre-cutting the paper keeps the drop on a localized so it don't get absorbed by other tabs. Works fine unless your friend has candy drops. The sugar in the candy drops won't adhere to the paper.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
As long as he doesn't put his name on the letter, how the hell would he get caught?
Unless ur not a good friend of his, and he doesn't trust you.

If the control-hungrys would ask any questions would be to you, not him.. unless..^

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
BOB has actully been trying to do this for awhile. He just havasnt been able to talk to his mate on msn. Just have it put in with a card on some blotterpaper, wraped in some tin foil. If its in a letter theres virtualaly no risk as far as i know. But dont take my word for it.

(swims getting old huh? how about something new :lol:)

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Plain old typical envelope like all the other millions of them is what worked for SWIM

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I heard you can send anything through the mail, and I mean anything, as long as - it stays under a certain weight, this way it won't be checked - thin cardboard is on both sides of the envelope so it can't be looked through - it's not thick, like bobbly or anything, just plain flat.
But that was for Europe, I don't know if that goes for other regions of the world.
I think LSD would be the easiest to send psychedelic through the mail.
Also, just theory, say they found out, there's no adress or name of the person it came from (if he's not so stupid to write a retour adress on it) and the person it's sent to can just plain state someone must be trying to fuck him over or sth. All that will happen is that you'll lose the acid in this case. Just some thoughts.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Bastiaan a dit:
I heard
Also, just theory, say they found out, there's no adress or name of the person it came from (if he's not so stupid to write a retour adress on it) and the person it's sent to can just plain state someone must be trying to fuck him over or sth. All that will happen is that you'll lose the acid in this case. Just some thoughts.

aggreed