Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Acacia Confusa DMT extraction?

moonkitt3n

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2013
Okay, so I've been looking around for a good method to do DMT extraction from Acacia Confusa. I can get the basic supplies (i.e naptha, lye, jars, droppers, ect), and I'm looking to do a method that doesn't involve boiling. Just a simple mix-wait-freeze kind of process. Can anyone tell me what method they use, or link me to something? It would be greatly appreciated:rock:

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

Olek173

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2014

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
hi looks to me like you have an emulsion layer from to much shaking. if its all bubbles its an emulsion, it should separate if you leave it long enough. its hard to see from the pic but thats what i think it is. you can scoop it out

Olek173

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2014
I was stupid and I extracted that layer instead of the liquid in my first run -_-. Should there be any layer on top at all when I extract the liquid, or should it be just the liquid?

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i dont use acacia but the principles are the same if you done a stb tek. i get a clean layer of solvent nearly every time but i dont shake it i stir it. be a bit more carefull next time when shaking

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
It should be a transparent yellow layer... Next time dont shake the jar, just turn it and roll it gently.

Olek173

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2014
Monad a dit:
It should be a transparent yellow layer... Next time dont shake the jar, just turn it and roll it gently.
So should I use a stir rod for the Defats instead of shaking, as well as the 'DMT shuffle' as he called it? And is it okay just to shake in the beginning when it's just the water and the root bark? (Sorry, i'm just really new to this and don't wanna keep wasting root bark :/)

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
...turn it and roll it gently.

Spectrum Specter

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Mar 2014
Olek173 a dit:
So should I use a stir rod for the Defats instead of shaking, as well as the 'DMT shuffle' as he called it? And is it okay just to shake in the beginning when it's just the water and the root bark? (Sorry, i'm just really new to this and don't wanna keep wasting root bark :/)
Make sure the people you're talking to have worked with acacia before. I'm telling you, the brown stuff on top of your aqueous solution (and under naphtha, if you've already done that) is in fact the plant fat you've been trying to extract. Also, make sure you acidify the water containing the root bark before the step where you add the lye (preferably immediately). Otherwise, you'll get this waxy, oily yellow goo you have to smoke like dab. In any case, that's what I've concluded from extensive research. I won't know for certain until Sunday.