Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

About the Poll

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
About the Youtube poll on the homepage.

Have you or have you not.
if so, show us.
If not, discuss it.
What is cool to post and what is not.

I couldn`t help uploading this one video, was high wen i did anyway :+

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i haven't.
and never will. i don't like showing my head on the internet. call me paranoïa..

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Neither will I...

Carebear, is that you? :D

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I have no desire to have 5 minutes of fame, because really that is why kids upload themselves doing salvia. To show off.

Beyond that, as long as we live under the rule of the thought police (when it comes to psychedelics that is) even discussing this stuff in public is risky enough. There are certain countries who have denied entry to people just because they wrote literature regarding psychedelics meaning no more border crossings for them. How would you like it if something went on your permanent record? What if your friends were implicated? Youtube, hell no.

It isn't paranoia, just being cautious and prudent.

Even posting on this forum is taking a chance, you can be sure it is being monitored... also your posts will come up in a google search. I think it is worth it though because hopefully this forum is disseminating important information to those who are going to use these substances anyway. And it gets people to think about what they are doing, why they are doing it through sharing their experiences. (many other reasons for the value of this forum methinks too many to list here)

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
It isn't paranoia, just being cautious and prudent.

Even posting on this forum is taking a chance, you can be sure it is being monitored... also your posts will come up in a google search. I think it is worth it though because hopefully this forum is disseminating important information to those who are going to use these substances anyway. And it gets people to think about what they are doing, why they are doing it through sharing their experiences. (many other reasons for the value of this forum methinks too many to list here)

I hear you man, to me personally it`s worth the risk.

@restin
Yup that`s me about 6 months ago :)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I posted my picture on the photo of yourself topic.
That's as far as I go. (and that's very far for me)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
magickmumu a dit:
I posted my picture on the photo of yourself topic.
That's as far as I go. (and that's very far for me)

i wudn't even go that far..

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i see. havnt seen the Homepage for months. my bookmark takes me straight to the forum. i have now.

i think THEY are going to be kept busy for decades with that. it will be a long time before they get to the small timers

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I won't post myself on youtube doing any drug, period.